Sponsored

Anyone Had to Replace Exhaust Components?

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Still exploring the best engine option for me. Was watching a youtube review by a guy called Rustbelt Mechanic. He spent alot of time pointing out what happens after exhaust gas leaves the engine. In general he thought the design was good, but cautioned that there was alot going on, moving parts, etc.

So how has the reliability been for these parts? It would help if you can reply with your model year and miles on the Jeep.

Thanks
Sponsored

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

2021, 23k miles.
No issues with the exhaust/emissions system. Had a weld on the dpf hanger break and cause a rattle so they replaced the dpf.

Wicked_JL

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR + half doors
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
21 rubicon 33K miles, no issues at all. Lots of offroad use
Had a bracket weld break, dealership didn't have parts so they welded it back on and its been perfect since.

Rodinator1234

First Name
Rod Forester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 3.0 Ecodiesel
2021 Rubicon is at the dealer right now for a DPF pressure sensor. 17,550 miles. No dealer would send one to the dealer under warranty. They don't make any money that way. I ended up purchasing one from a dealer in Tx, having it overnighted at my own expene. I just purchased the Jeep have not had it a week. It's a one owner dealer maintained. Hopefully I will have it back Monday or Tuesday so we can head to Colorado Wednesday.
Sponsored