Sponsored

Any successful amazon orders?

kwilliford93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Just curious to hear if anyone has ordered any recommendable parts/accessories (any category) off amazon for their JL? I don’t always trust immediate reviews in case a part malfunctions after only several months use. We tryna ball on a budget here but only if it’s trustworthy otherwise I’ll cough up the cash. Anyone made any purchases they’re happy with? I’ve had my eye on some tail lights myself but I’m hesitant.
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I ordered Beamtech leds for my headlights, Alla fog light leds, Mopar fuel filler door and Mopar slush mats. Not all were sold by Amazon, but all were fulfilled by Amazon.

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Well for what is worth. Amazon is not always cheaper. But it is hard to beat the return policy. If you find it on Amazon cut and paste it into Google and click on shopping. Amazon doesn't run sales very often. I did buy a gas cover door, stubby antenna a phone holder Amazon..

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Mopar JK Grab handles that fit the Sky One Power top off Amazon. I order Door Pin's too. No issues and good prices.
718-gzbwkwl-_ac_uy218_ml3_-jpg.jpg

Attachments

Sponsored

Ma$$iveDebtAche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I've purchased many things for my JLUR from Amazon: Molle bags, Seven Sparta dead pedal, Warn winch, Warn winch plate, Mopar winch guard, OCD organizer trays, LED flood lights, Mopar mats, Arc Off Road door hangers, etc.
They may not be the cheapest item price but with Prime shipping, they're often cheaper in the end. If you purchase from Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon, you can't beat free returns.

landshark99

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have ordered a number of things, if you do not like it treturn policy is the best. Also love the prime shipping, should always compare pricing with other vendors.

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I have ordered a lot of things off amazon for my jeep and other stuff, I main thing I look at is reviewers pictures for actual product and read some of the reviews but those are hit and miss.

Sponsored

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Any Mopar part I buy, I always search the part number on amazon. As others have said, price is not always the lowest, but I have free shipping with prime and you can’t beat the return policy. I’ve ordered my beamtech bulbs, grab handles and some other random stuff and have had no problems.

OP
OP

kwilliford93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Really thinking about these lights. I think they’re sharp. Just nervous they’re not gonna last, the brand has some hit and miss reviews on Facebook.

6B353CAE-DBFA-41E2-B4BB-CCA508DC34C4.png