Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Literally have tried all configurations, got pulled over the other night because both running/parking lights were not illuminated. In need of ones that for sure work
Wow, have you tried to unmarry and remarry, then reprograming all the lights to leds again?
Sponsored

Luckysin13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport
Is the factory set you have LED or halogen? That may require a load equalizer.
I had the factory halogen and the big reason I went with these is because they were supposedly plug and play

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
I had the factory halogen and the big reason I went with these is because they were supposedly plug and play
Hmm. I know with our JL Tail lights if you have halogen lights there are no codes or hyperflashing. I would understand more if you had factory LED TLS.

Luckysin13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport
Hmm. I know with our JL Tail lights if you have halogen lights there are no codes or hyperflashing. I would understand more if you had factory LED TLS.
For sure, that's my issue is everything is "plug and play" but I think the lights are faulty. I have read a couple reviews that state the same as mine coming from Sport drivers. Oracle, what do you guys offer for headlights and tailights? Looking for a new combo now

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
For sure, that's my issue is everything is "plug and play" but I think the lights are faulty. I have read a couple reviews that state the same as mine coming from Sport drivers. Oracle, what do you guys offer for headlights and tailights? Looking for a new combo now
We're sorry you're having that trouble with your current setup; we'd be happy to help you find something to better suit your needs.

Our most popular HL+TL combo is going to be our Oculus Bi-LED Headlights and our Black Series Taillight. You can look through all options for the JL here. Let us know if you have any questions!

Luckysin13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport
We're sorry you're having that trouble with your current setup; we'd be happy to help you find something to better suit your needs.

Our most popular HL+TL combo is going to be our Oculus Bi-LED Headlights and our Black Series Taillight. You can look through all options for the JL here. Let us know if you have any questions!
Welp CJPONYPARTS came through and is offering to swap to the Oracle Black Series. Orcale, do I need to program the lights to LED?

Excited for this to be over with, now to save for these Oculus Bi-LED Headlights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Welp CJPONYPARTS came through and is offering to swap to the Oracle Black Series. Orcale, do I need to program the lights to LED?

Excited for this to be over with, now to save for these Oculus Bi-LED Headlights
Oh thats great! Glad it worked out. Since you have stock halogen TLS nothing needs to be reprogramed, just follow our installation video here.

And let us know when you are ready for the Oculus :)

Luckysin13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport
Oh thats great! Glad it worked out. Since you have stock halogen TLS nothing needs to be reprogramed, just follow our installation video here.

And let us know when you are ready for the Oculus :)
Have you had complaints on the plugs being different? These taillights do not fit

KMetax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Overland 2021
@ORACLElights

I have factory LED TL but wanted a smoked looked & bought a set of your 'Black Series' rather than do a DIY job at home & risk the quality of the finish on the lens.

I have followed all the instructions on the video from your website but no luck as I have two distinct issues:
1. the indicators will not work & I get a "rear indicators fault' come up as a warning on the dashboard cluster
2. I get another warning which says " Blind spot alert unavailable - service required"

Rest assured I followed all the steps & rewiring required in transferring the OEM sensor into your TL

need your help as currently my purchase has been rendered useless - any advice would be great!

Thanks

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
@ORACLElights

I have factory LED TL but wanted a smoked looked & bought a set of your 'Black Series' rather than do a DIY job at home & risk the quality of the finish on the lens.

I have followed all the instructions on the video from your website but no luck as I have two distinct issues:
1. the indicators will not work & I get a "rear indicators fault' come up as a warning on the dashboard cluster
2. I get another warning which says " Blind spot alert unavailable - service required"

Rest assured I followed all the steps & rewiring required in transferring the OEM sensor into your TL

need your help as currently my purchase has been rendered useless - any advice would be great!

Thanks
Hello,

For the "rear indicators fault" message you will need to use a Tazer with the "Set LED Tail" function. As for your blind spot message that you are getting, double check your wiring because it sounds like something was wired incorrectly for you to be getting this message.

-Brittany

KMetax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Overland 2021
Hello,

For the "rear indicators fault" message you will need to use a Tazer with the "Set LED Tail" function. As for your blind spot message that you are getting, double check your wiring because it sounds like something was wired incorrectly for you to be getting this message.

-Brittany
thanks for the response on this @ORACLElights

with the tazer solution, do i need to set the LED tail light function if I already have LED lights from the factory

for the wiring I'll take a look again even though I was meticulous about it, though I must admit the lack of any physical instructions or anything online makes it quite hard. Your video exists which is available on vimeo but its purely images with basic text but no audio to support

cheers
Sponsored