Sponsored

Abs/traction control light

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Then turned on Kailani... lights and errors still there. Even an email from Jeep about action needs fo be taken.

Then they just disappeared.

Kinda disappointing on a 3 week old, 1940 mile vehicle we paid over $50k for.

20200603_203035.jpg

20200603_203143.jpg
Sponsored

mzanol01

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited Sahara
ive had my jl rubicon for about 3 weeks. A couple days ago I felt the abs turn on for a second(dry normal driving conditions). A few minutes later the abs and traction control light came on and said it needs service. It still drives fine so Iā€™m not sure if there really is an issue with it or maybe with the electronics. Iā€™m pretty disappointed that this is happening already. My biggest concern with a Jeep was reliability and it seems to be biting me in the butt. Has anyone else had this happen?
I am having the same issue with my 2020 Wrangler Sahara. Only 2300 miles and the ABS and TC lights are on. All highway miles.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi @IdahoJOAT and @mzanol01,

We're sorry to see this! If you would like support while in service to have this addressed, please send us a private message with your VIN, mileage, and dealer.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi @IdahoJOAT and @mzanol01,

We're sorry to see this! If you would like support while in service to have this addressed, please send us a private message with your VIN, mileage, and dealer.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
Actually, my dealer reached out to me already. I need to schedule my appointment.

Thank you!

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Actually, my dealer reached out to me already. I need to schedule my appointment.

Thank you!
Thanks for the update! Please feel free to message us at any time if needed while your Jeep Wrangler is in service.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

Jlrec2020

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon
Iā€™m having the same issue. All of the service lights came on (ABS, traction, 4x4, fcs etc). Ridiculous for a 2k mileage vehicle I got a month ago. All highway and city miles.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m having the same issue. All of the service lights came on (ABS, traction, 4x4, fcs etc). Ridiculous for a 2k mileage vehicle I got a month ago. All highway and city miles.
Take it in. For sure. Get it documented.

Jlrec2020

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon
Take it in. For sure. Get it documented.
Yep, I dropped it off this morning. The auto stop / start wasn't working this morning, but all of the lights were off. I checked the fuses a month ago when I briefly had this issue (didn't bring the car in) and everything went away after I pushed some loose ones in. The auto start / stop also began working perfectly (it was spotty when i first got the car). I think this is a combo of loose fuses / wheel sensor issue, but who know. I'm no mechanic...

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Had mine looked at and they said, no code..I showed them recorded video, said no code...
But it's in the system that you came in.

That's good.

Sponsored

QC22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURR
Something like this has happened twice to mine. High speed, under cruise, and over a bump the traction/abs light comes on. Disables cruise and reduces power until restart. This is more common than Jeep should be allowed to ignore. The code is not stored, and not indicated on my Guardian site. Considering the power reduction, this is a safety issue. Needs to be addressed proactively.

2020 JLURR, 4000 miles

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Something like this has happened twice to mine. High speed, under cruise, and over a bump the traction/abs light comes on. Disables cruise and reduces power until restart. This is more common than Jeep should be allowed to ignore. The code is not stored, and not indicated on my Guardian site. Considering the power reduction, this is a safety issue. Needs to be addressed proactively.

2020 JLURR, 4000 miles
Hi there, we have replied to your private message regarding this concern. Please continue to work with us there in order to avoid any missed communication. Thank you!

Kathryn
JeepCares

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Had mine looked at and they said, no code..I showed them recorded video, said no code...
Hello there, we are sorry to hear that you are facing these concerns with your Jeep. Please follow up with our team in a private message so that we may offer additional support in resolving this alongside your dealer.

Kathryn
JeepCares

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello there, we are sorry to hear that you are facing these concerns with your Jeep. Please follow up with our team in a private message so that we may offer additional support in resolving this alongside your dealer.

Kathryn
JeepCares
And THIS is why I love my Jeep even more.

A customer service rep on a damn forum?! Wicked awesome.
Sponsored