Sponsored

5/29/21 Orders Tracking

tsyj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2021 JLR
Ordered my Wife's JLR 05/26, and according to Jeep chat this morning, they are still collecting parts.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ecoastsrfr

ecoastsrfr

First Name
Chally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Ordered my Wife's JLR 05/26, and according to Jeep chat this morning, they are still collecting parts.

Yeah, same here. Checked in with Jeep Chat yesterday, and in the same boat. I've seen on some of the other forums that gorilla glass, and heated seats are causing delays. Not sure how accurate that is. I've got the heated seats, not the gorilla glass, so we'll see.

rlnAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4XE Sting Gray
Update- JLR 4XE ordered on 5/58, pretty much loaded. Build Sheet on 6/11 and Sticker on 6/13. Jeep Chat said build was complete and waiting for shipment, no ETA available. Did not order Gorilla Glass because I did not know it was available.

OP
OP
ecoastsrfr

ecoastsrfr

First Name
Chally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Update- JLR 4XE ordered on 5/58, pretty much loaded. Build Sheet on 6/11 and Sticker on 6/13. Jeep Chat said build was complete and waiting for shipment, no ETA available. Did not order Gorilla Glass because I did not know it was available.
Nice!!
It’s certainly not a scientific study, or analysis, but it seems like the 4XEs are getting pumped out quick, from what I’m seeing.

Sponsored

rlnAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update. JLR 4XE ordered on 5/28. Jeep Chat advised today that the Jeep has been shipped. ETA 6/28 to 7/12 (Phoenix). No Gorilla glass. About every other option including headliners.

tsyj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2021 JLR
Yeah, same here. Checked in with Jeep Chat yesterday, and in the same boat. I've seen on some of the other forums that gorilla glass, and heated seats are causing delays. Not sure how accurate that is. I've got the heated seats, not the gorilla glass, so we'll see.
Her's has neither...I am assuming since the 2 doors are the red headed step children, it is on the bottom of the list.

whenasked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4XE
Update. JLR 4XE ordered on 5/28. Jeep Chat advised today that the Jeep has been shipped. ETA 6/28 to 7/12 (Phoenix). No Gorilla glass. About every other option including headliners.
Mine was ordered on 06/01. Today it went to this status "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending the installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently, no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you."

Also, it is a 4XE fully loaded. Did your's go into this status temporarily?

Thanks

Zombienation

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara stingray
Jeep Wrangler JL 5/29/21 Orders Tracking B78C7F87-7DB5-49EC-A220-DA7D4D472B4C
Wrangler 4xe ordered 5/30 and now in my driveway!

Good luck with everyone else’s orders

Sponsored

rlnAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was ordered on 06/01. Today it went to this status "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending the installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently, no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you."

Also, it is a 4XE fully loaded. Did your's go into this status temporarily?

Thanks
Yes, not sure but probably 2 or 3 days. May have installed the hinge gate reinforcement and/or the stainless steel sill guards but who knows for sure.

Codak

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Figured I’d join in on the fun, but I don’t think I’ll be seeing mine anytime soon. From what I’ve seen the Gecko’s aren’t running through the factory in bulk until mid july.

Order 6/9/21
VIN & Von Received : 6/14/21
Status as of 6/17/21 : D Status, Awaiting Parts

Build :
4 Door Rubicon
3.6L w/ 6 Spd manual
Gecko Clear Coat

Options:
Body Color Fender Flares
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Mopar Stitched Leather Black Seats
Safety Group
8.4” Radio w/ Premium Audio group
LED Lighting Group
Trailer Tow & HD Electrical
Cold Weather Group
Sky One-Touch Power Top

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
Ordered my mostly loaded Willy's (no proximity, keyless entry, GG) on 6/8 and I was told a few days ago they have collected all the parts and will enter production shortly.
Sponsored