Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Sooo,
Cryptostickers still has not found my build. Contacted Jeep chat (stupid thing to do, I know), and I received the dreaded " All of the parts needed to start the build have been received and should start build soon" update. (this is similar to when a 5 year old says "I help" to anything you are doing. You know to double your estimated time to completion, and then expect to redo it all later)

Order - 5/8
VON - 5/10
VIN - 5/11
*ship* - 6/8
*dealer* - 6/22

Am I the only one who gets extremely frustrated with the fact that you have to enter all your info to start a Jeep Chat, and then the first thing the agent asks for is all your info, and they say they cannot help you with anything until you provide it?
Sponsored

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Finishing paperwork now for my 4xe that I ordered 4/16 but can confirm 100% that my price did not increase. Price I paid was exactly what the dealer sent my on the order form on 4/16.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Am I the only one who gets extremely frustrated with the fact that you have to enter all your info to start a Jeep Chat, and then the first thing the agent asks for is all your info, and they say they cannot help you with anything until you provide it?
No your not, it’s super annoying in this day and age.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
  • Officially ordered our 4xe on 5/4, after being on a waiting list for a month.
  • Got VIN on 5/14
  • Build sheet on 5/17
  • Window sticker today 5/19
  • JeepChat is saying that its in shipping and due at the dealer by 5/28. Fingers crossed!
I am honestly surprised that it zipped through the build process relatively quickly. We were prepared to wait another 2-3 months.
  • Ordered on 5/7
  • VIN on 5/11
  • Build sheet on 5/17
  • Sticker on 5/20
  • Jeep chat says it's in shipping and the estimated delivery window is 5/14 - 5/28
This is my first Wrangler so I've been patiently/impatiently stalking its progress.
  • Ordered on 5/4
  • VIN on 5/4
  • Build sheet on 5/12
  • Sticker on 5/16
  • Hit the Dealership Lot on 5/17
  • Taking delivery this Saturday 5/22
Wow. Just Wow.
The dealer originally said 5-8 weeks

Ordered 4/26
VIN 4/29
Build Sheet 5/6
Window Sticker 5/7
Arrived at dealer 5/19
Picking up Saturday 5/22

Any of you interested in sharing your VIN? Still trying to make progress with jeep customer care and the 3rd person I've spoken to is saying something different than the first 2.

Latest update: Jeep customer care is a fucking travesty. The callback I was told would occur today did not occur. So I called in again. I was informed my previous case was closed. So did the previous rep just make a bunch of shit up and then close the case? The new rep didn't know shit about it and said that "it was in the 7 day build process and had not gone past my 7-9 week build time," but was clearly not understanding anything about what that meant, nor could she reconcile why what she was telling me differed from what the dealer said, differed from what jeepchat said, and differed from what the previous jeep customer care reps said.

From this moment on, she would drop me on hold or mute herself without warning, presumably to talk to a supervisor about what canned line to send me next.

She couldn't give me a status code, but was trying to frame the "7 day build process" line as the current status. When I asked if it was still in "D" yet, she said she couldn't see that info, despite the previous rep being able to give me that (or make it up?)

I wasn't ready to call that a day. I was fine with the original order time, but I wanted to know why other jeeps are being built faster than mine even though they were ordered after, if they've supposedly had all parts since May 1st. First she tried to say "do you have proof" and I said I could get her VINs and build sheets and it's not one but multiple, then she changed tune and said "I'm not concerned with other vehicles, I'm concerned with yours"

She then said she could schedule a supervisor callback in 1-2 days, and I said, "I appreciate that, but will your supervisor be able to tell me anything you haven't? In which case, I'd like to talk to someone with answers."

At this point, she would forget to mute or hold and I could hear her speaking to her supervisor about how I wouldn't hang up. It got to the point where she came back with "Is there anything else I can help you with today?" and I would say the same shit (I'd like an answer to my question or to speak to someone who can answer it) and she (without acknowledge or responding to me) would forget to mute or hold and speak to her supervisor again "He won't hang up, yes I've said that" and then return with the same shit.

So I ended that repetition by saying I'd like my case escalated to a brand manager, and she said it hadn't been 30 days. 30 days is tomorrow, please submit it now so they are ready to help Monday. Monday's a holiday. I wasn't sure if they recognized it, I'm glad to hear they do. Tuesday is fine as well. It hasn't been 30 days. I understand that, but you are giving me different answers than the last two jeep representatives, none of them match with either jeepchat or my dealership, and none of you has a satisfactory explanation for why you are picking orders out of a hat to build.

I may not be smiles and butterflies but I don't raise my voice or use profanity. I thank them for their time and remain courteous and civil. In every customer service interaction where I'm frustrated, I'm very careful to include in the conversation "I understand this is not your fault, but I'm very frustrated for xyz reasons and I would like to get answers regarding that" once or twice.

Somehow, I don't think I'll be contacted by a brand manager or a supervisor.

Man fuck stellantis.

Last edited:

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
@Ratiogear I feel your pain man! What does the POC say for status and ship date? I’ll give you the timeline on mine to maybe make you feel a little better.
order date 4/16
vin 4/18 with D status
4/20 D1 status with ship date of 4/30
4/30 D1 but ship date moved to 5/18
5/17 D1 ship date 5/19
5/18 E framing
5/19 G trim (somehow I skipped F paint)
5/20 KZ shipped build sheet and sticker showed up
its due to show up in Kent WA on 6/3 according to the dealer. It’s in Wyoming today so it looks to be on track.
my build sheet did have the dreaded D1 to D regress

hopefully yours enters the build soon. The POC from the dealer should shed a little light on the actual build start date (est. ship date)

Sponsored

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
@Ratiogear I feel your pain man! What does the POC say for status and ship date? I’ll give you the timeline on mine to maybe make you feel a little better.
order date 4/16
vin 4/18 with D status
4/20 D1 status with ship date of 4/30
4/30 D1 but ship date moved to 5/18
5/17 D1 ship date 5/19
5/18 E framing
5/19 G trim (somehow I skipped F paint)
5/20 KZ shipped build sheet and sticker showed up
its due to show up in Kent WA on 6/3 according to the dealer. It’s in Wyoming today so it looks to be on track.
my build sheet did have the dreaded D1 to D regress

hopefully yours enters the build soon. The POC from the dealer should shed a little light on the actual build start date (est. ship date)
The only POC I have was still BA pending order with no ship date.

Dealer updated me with a ship date of 6/2 and yesterday told me 6/8.

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
The only POC I have was still BA pending order with no ship date.

Dealer updated me with a ship date of 6/2 and yesterday told me 6/8.
You should have the dealer screenshot the POC and send it to you. If it was in BA it wouldn’t show a ship date. That is where they are getting the ship date they are telling you. It wouldn’t be hard for them to take a picture of it and send it over.

yngrshr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO
Just placed my order with Koons. We had just bought an Explorer ST in December but are trading it in on the 4xe!

Order placed: 5/29
VON received: 5/29

Bear95

First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 X3, 2014 M235i
Ordered on 4/19. Build sheet on 5/6. Sticker on 5/7. Arrived at dealer on 5/27. Picked it up today, 5/29. The whole process took less than 6 week. It’s not too bad for Los Angeles area.

Sponsored

mrp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Ordered granite crystal High Altitude on 5/22 with advanced safety group, cold weather group, and sky one power top. In D1 status now.

Last edited:

tubernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 991.2 4S Cab, Tesla Model X
Ordered 5/14, Build Sheet on Cryptostickers 5/28, no sticker yet.

Dealer said in Paint, shipping 6/1. That seems unlikely with the holiday weekend, but hopefully soon!

Capsicle

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Ordered 5/14, Build Sheet on Cryptostickers 5/28, no sticker yet.

Dealer said in Paint, shipping 6/1. That seems unlikely with the holiday weekend, but hopefully soon!
Ordered mine 5/13
Ship date of 6/1
Hoping this doesn't change.. far too impatient for this lol
My 40th bday present to myself! Can't wait!!

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Ordered mine 5/13
Ship date of 6/1
Hoping this doesn't change.. far too impatient for this lol
My 40th bday present to myself! Can't wait!!
I hate you.

you ordered yours a week after mine, and i have an “estimated” ship date on 6/8.
Sponsored