First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Occupation
project manager
Finally got word of in transit. Ordered mopar optioned hella yellow rubicon on 02/08. It has been sitting done for over a month. Expected 05/07-05/21 in AZ.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
I picked up a Sarge Sahara 4xe at a dealer a week ago - had been planning to order but given the delays many of you are experiencing, figured I'd buy one that was ready to go. Posted some pics in the Sarge club but here's a couple for you 4xe fans. Drives great, feels like a got lucky with the steering on this one, lots of power, and max-regen means you can almost drive with just the gas pedal. Only negative so far is that is has a little battery or turbo whine at times and you loose a little space in the cargo area. Starts in all-electric mode and cool to pull out of the driveway silently. Upgraded to 33" K02s on Moab/Willys wheels which I love. Sky one touch is amazing - use it on every drive - and dark saddle leather looks great with Sarge green . Level 1 charging is slow so may need a level 2 charger eventually. Happy to answer any questions or share more thoughts but overall I'm happy. Has more silver/chrome than shown on build tool - need to swap out the grille inserts. Good luck to all those waiting for their orders.
Very nice looking, I love it. BTW, that noise you are hearing is a safety feature for electric vehicles. Because they are so quiet, that noise is emitted so animals/people can hear it.

jrm390

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250
This is freaky fast. My 4XE Rubicon order was accepted on 4/19, and the dealer just called to tell me that the Jeep is here!
Wow that's crazy. I wonder if they were able to allocate one with the same options already built, or at least in process.

I ordered on 4/10 with an estimated 5/6 ship date. Just went to paint status today!

Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
FWIW, my Sahara 4xE is in KZ but there is still no dealer ETA yet. My dealer says sometime in the next 3 weeks, but Jeep Chat doesn't have a clue it seems.

JLSNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Firecracker Red Sport S
Ordered 4/13, just talked to Jeep Chat and it is in Trim at the moment. Any idea how long it takes to ship once it hits Trim?

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Ordered my 4xe Rubicon on 4/16 and checked today and it has been built and awaiting shipping. Jeep Chat could not provide a firm ETA, but I will work with my dealer to track it. LOL, I still have to wait a three more weeks to leverage my Tread Lightly affiliate discount so it's very possible my Jeep will be here but I can't finalize the purchase...

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Just got my window sticker on crypto.

So does that mean I'm a few weeks away from taking delivery???

sachatur

First Name
Saravan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius, Honda Fit, Rubicon 4XE
Wow that's crazy. I wonder if they were able to allocate one with the same options already built, or at least in process.

I ordered on 4/10 with an estimated 5/6 ship date. Just went to paint status today!
No. I tracked my vehicle all the way through the process, bugging Jeep Chat every day 🤣

Sponsored

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
I just got an update from my dealer. Going to Idaho. Originally supposed to be in Idaho in early April. Then was supposed to be in Utah on the 7th, last week it was the 15th and today it's the 22nd. Starting to feel like I'm at the airport and the plane is going to be late. Just keep backing it up. Getting a little frustrated.

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4Xe
It finally came!! Ordered 1/4 and delivered 5/3. Now how long will it take them to detail it? Hopefully I’ll pick it up in a day or two. What a frustrating process. Here’s hopping it was worth the wait

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Still stuck in KZ with no ETA - apparently waiting for a full rail car to go to WA (or at least head that way...)

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Glad. Mojave, 16 JKU Sahara, 20 Supra
I can't believe these 3 weeks delivery times. Crazy given the current supply chain boondogle too.

I hope Jeep figures out how to put this drivetrain into the Gladiator. That will probably push me over the top.
Sponsored