Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
A couple days ago, my sales rep messaged me to say that my 4xe’s arrival would be delayed until mid/late May. This morning, I received a surprise text that it has arrived! Looking forward to picking it up at the dealership in the next couple days to week! 🙌🏽

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 08C7E57D-80E4-4D01-9664-FC56598335CE
Sponsored

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
I hate to say it but that email would of only pissed me off. Pretty sure it is the same cut and paste email they sent to 50 other people. You would think if it has a Vin they should know exactly where it is.
It did piss me off a lot, so good to hear others read it the same. I heard back from the dealer and they were super gracious and said that they can refund my deposit if I don't want to keep waiting (without me asking). I have a lead on one with everything I ordered and a few more things with a dealer willing to have a pretty similar pricing. Fingers crossed that pans out and I have a 4xe in the next week!

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Ordered mine on 1/4. Still no sighting :(
I would be out of my mind. There is really no excuse. Do you have a VIN at least? Is the dealer giving you any specific information?

mla575

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4xe, 16 Toyota Sienna, 06 Gallardo SE
Occupation
Self Employed
Ordered mine on 1/4. Still no sighting :(
1/9 here. Still nothing. on 4/5 was told within 10 days. Yesterday was told within 3 days. Hopefully next week.. (fingers crossed)

Sponsored

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep
Sorry to everyone that ordered before many of us and still haven't received. Mine was a pretty simple Rubicon order with cold wthr and proximity. Also in NC so closer than west coast.

Ordered 3/24
Delivered dealer 4/26

Thanks Travis @ Tri-city for excellent experience

Jeep #7
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 16197094437891746208623

burnyd

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette z06
I am showing your vehicle is currently in the shipping process, the current ETA for delivery to the selling dealership is 04/28/2021 - 05/12/2021

Yay

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
In KZ S (?) status - shipping, but no ETA yet. Expecting it to move here shortly! Order 4/12, spent 5 days in JB.

Ryan4xe

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Anyone know how long it takes the trucking companies to deliver to dealership? I'm in Austin and my dealer shared it's left the shipping yard in Texas, but isn't sure how long it will take to arrive at the dealership... I would think they'd have some general range/window to share with customers, but guess not. Appreciate if anyone can share how long it took for theirs to arrive once it was on a truck and in transit to the dealership.

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
I placed my order with Phillip Olson in Auburn WA. I'm in AZ and nobody came close to the deal that he gave me.

Sahara
Granite Crystal
Black interior
Cold Weather
Advanced safety group
Safety group
All weather mats
Proximity keyless
Sky one touch

Ordered: 4/16
VON/VIN: 4/18
D1: 4/22 (this is where it sits today)

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Just going to add that you should never stop negotiating.....not all are at that 2-4% above invoice in my experience.

In California all 4XE's qualify for CCFR (Calif Clean Fuel Reward) which is a $1,500 "credit" that you dealer must apply for and then applies to the purchase price (so treated like part of your down payment). So even at 2% over invoice, true cost to you is a tad under invoice.....this may be part of why you don't see too many dealers in California at the same price point as other states.

Don't confuse this with the CVRP (Clean Vehicle Rebate Project) totally unrelated and not something you'll be eligible for anyway (and no, the April 6th deadline does not apply to you either....the 4XE was never on the that list, and won't be because new requirement is 30 mile range minimum on electric).
A CA dealer just told me they have been told to stop processing the $1500 rebate as the program is out of funding - fact or fiction?

Bumps Ahead

First Name
Valerie & Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ontherocks4x4.org
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Happy Wife, Happy Life....
Vehicle Showcase
A CA dealer just told me they have been told to stop processing the $1500 rebate as the program is out of funding - fact or fiction?
Nothing on the site about funding issues or limits, but what is limited is which dealers.....possibly that dealer saying it is not available is not part of the program (they have to apply and be approved)....check the site to see if that dealer is listed would be my suggestion. https://cleanfuelreward.com/find-your-ev/electric-car-dealers

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Nothing on the site about funding issues or limits, but what is limited is which dealers.....possibly that dealer saying it is not available is not part of the program (they have to apply and be approved)....check the site to see if that dealer is listed would be my suggestion. https://cleanfuelreward.com/find-your-ev/electric-car-dealers
Yes they are on the website. I’m asking they check that they are taking about the correct program.

MrBell

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping for JL
I placed my order with Phillip Olson in Auburn WA. I'm in AZ and nobody came close to the deal that he gave me.

Sahara
Granite Crystal
Black interior
Cold Weather
Advanced safety group
Safety group
All weather mats
Proximity keyless
Sky one touch

Ordered: 4/16
VON/VIN: 4/18
D1: 4/22 (this is where it sits today)
I placed my order with Phillip as well... great deal. Waiting on VON/VIN. Shahara,Sky One Touch, Saddle Interior, White Exterior + nearly every option.

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
I picked up a Sarge Sahara 4xe at a dealer a week ago - had been planning to order but given the delays many of you are experiencing, figured I'd buy one that was ready to go. Posted some pics in the Sarge club but here's a couple for you 4xe fans. Drives great, feels like I got lucky with the steering on this one, lots of power, and max-regen means you can almost drive with just the gas pedal. Only negative so far is that is has a little battery or turbo whine at times and you loose a little space in the cargo area. Starts in all-electric mode and cool to pull out of the driveway silently. Upgraded to 33" K02s on Moab/Willys wheels which I love. Sky one touch is amazing - use it on every drive - and dark saddle leather looks great with Sarge green . Level 1 charging is slow so may need a level 2 charger eventually. Happy to answer any questions or share more thoughts but overall I'm happy. Has more silver/chrome than shown on build tool - need to swap out the grille inserts. Good luck to all those waiting for their orders.

20210423_153813.jpg

20210423_182728.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: