Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
I've been getting identical messages from "Jeff" for the last three times. My dealer and his regional manager can't get an update either. I ordered 1/29 and it's been awaiting inspection for over 50 days.
Sounds like we are sharing the same fate of waiting and watching others enjoy their new Jeeps. Current days in inspection count for me is 71. My next Jeff email is due this week and still no window sticker. I am holding out a small smidgen of hope that the set of vehicles that are still in transit to my dealer actually includes mine and they just neglected to track it properly after it left inspection.
Sponsored

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Sounds like we are sharing the same fate of waiting and watching others enjoy their new Jeeps. Current days in inspection count for me is 71. My next Jeff email is due this week and still no window sticker. I am holding out a small smidgen of hope that the set of vehicles that are still in transit to my dealer actually includes mine and they just neglected to track it properly after it left inspection.
Really sorry to hear you are still waiting. From my experience, once it hits JS or I status, accurate tracking ends. Apparently mine was never in-transit. It just appeared at the dealership last week. I hope you have the same luck this week.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Mine has been in JB for 3 days now to install all weather mats and the tubular side steps. Definitely would not have picked either had I known I might end up in JB purgatory haha.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Welp... After waiting and waiting for my 4xe to proceed into the build process, I finally gave up and canceled my order. Was excited to jump back into a JL, but the stress of watching all these newer orders being built/delivered while mine did nothing became a bit bad for my health. Happy for all you guys who did receive your orders, and it's been fun chatting with everybody here, but I guess this closes out the JL chapter of my life. Cheers!

Ordered 3/17, D1 3/18, escalated twice (with zero additional information), canceled 4/26 (still in D1).

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
I just contacted the dealer today about mine. It was supposed to be in Salt Lake City on the 5th but now on the 15th. Probably two weeks after that to the dealer, if it does not get pushed back again. Just bought plane tickets for the first week in June. We will see.

I knew that this would take some time but Jeep could do a much better job keeping everyone informed. Hell Amazon sends me an email if my $20 item is going to be late. 50k plus car and crickets.

Sponsored

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just contacted the dealer today about mine. It was supposed to be in Salt Lake City on the 5th but now on the 15th. Probably two weeks after that to the dealer, if it does not get pushed back again. Just bought plane tickets for the first week in June. We will see.

I knew that this would take some time but Jeep could do a much better job keeping everyone informed. Hell Amazon sends me an email if my $20 item is going to be late. 50k plus car and crickets.
Oh no Steve! If you are waiting that long I can't imagine how much longer it will be for me.

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Welp... After waiting and waiting for my 4xe to proceed into the build process, I finally gave up and canceled my order. Was excited to jump back into a JL, but the stress of watching all these newer orders being built/delivered while mine did nothing became a bit bad for my health. Happy for all you guys who did receive your orders, and it's been fun chatting with everybody here, but I guess this closes out the JL chapter of my life. Cheers!

Ordered 3/17, D1 3/18, escalated twice (with zero additional information), canceled 4/26 (still in D1).
Good things come to those who wait....I'm STILL waiting!

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Waiting for mine. Ordered 4/9. All parts ready for build, but build hasn't started yet...was hoping for it to get delivered near end of May as I'm assuming there will be aggressive Memorial Day weekend finance options

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update (if you can call it that) on my order status. Today's long awaited email from 'Jeff' came in and...well, I will let you all read it for yourselves:

This is a courtesy email regarding your Jeep Wrangler 4xe factory order status.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our factory resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates with you. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

I have an email out to my dealer to find out if there are other options. There is a 4xe in a different neighboring state that is my exact order plus a few things, so I asked the dealer if it is possible to get that from the dealer that has it instead. No idea if that is possible, but anything other than this extended limbo with zero information would be preferred.

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Finally was able to pick up my 4xe last Saturday from Mall of Georgia. Had a great experience buying from Mike Clinnin. The 600 mile drive home went great. Got home Sunday night and got it charging right away.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 20210425_192646

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Congrats! Ordered same day but I got mine 14 days earlier. Same color. Silver looks great on 4Xe.

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Update (if you can call it that) on my order status. Today's long awaited email from 'Jeff' came in and...well, I will let you all read it for yourselves:

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our factory resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates with you. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

I have an email out to my dealer to find out if there are other options. There is a 4xe in a different neighboring state that is my exact order plus a few things, so I asked the dealer if it is possible to get that from the dealer that has it instead. No idea if that is possible, but anything other than this extended limbo with zero information would be preferred.
It is definitely possible. In the past, I've had dealerships tell me that if they didn't have the specific options I wanted, but they said if I saw a vehicle at a nearby dealership, they can look into doing a dealer trade. It all depends on how aggressive the dealership wants your business and make sure you have a pleasant experience. Obviously, the hope is that if they can get you the exact vehicle (or very close), you'll want to do business with them in the future. Best of luck that your dealership can negotiate with another to get the 4xe you want!

hokie

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Ordered my Sarge Sahara on 4/6, VIN on 4/9 in Central OH. Just checked with Jeep Chat and still in "pre-production". They recommended I check again in 2-3 weeks. I got tan seats, black hardtop, advanced safety, cold weather, anti-spin diff and prox locks.

If by some chance, Sarge becomes available in a Rubicon I will probably switch to that. Not in any rush.

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe

I hate to say it but that email would of only pissed me off. Pretty sure it is the same cut and paste email they sent to 50 other people. You would think if it has a Vin they should know exactly where it is.
Sponsored