4xE Order Status??

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
I know I say this every week, but I am hoping next week is the week! LOL damn cali orders...
Texas orders are affected also, I had an original ship date of 3/4 and now it will be arriving until the last week of April/first of May. Every time I asked my sales person he says “no movement” still shows as on a train . The ETA keeps creeping closer to the end of the month. Very frustrating. I even find myself checking the Jeep’s that are for sale on this forum and talking myself out of getting one that has a lot of stuff installed already for quite the discount. Some sold ones would have been great deals.

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Texas orders are affected also, I had an original ship date of 3/4 and now it will be arriving until the last week of April/first of May. Every time I asked my sales person he says “no movement” still shows as on a train . The ETA keeps creeping closer to the end of the month. Very frustrating. I even find myself checking the Jeep’s that are for sale on this forum and talking myself out of getting one that has a lot of stuff installed already for quite the discount. Some sold ones would have been great deals.
I know that we ordered at the same dealership, I asked my dealer for an update and got this, this morning.

" Looks like the latest intel is that your Jeep will be at our railhead in Alliance Tx on Monday. Usually once there it is 5-7 days to delivery to the dealership. Almost time to pick her up! "

So hopefully, that is good news for both of us. Message me and let me know if you hear anything.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I know that we ordered at the same dealership, I asked my dealer for an update and got this, this morning.

" Looks like the latest intel is that your Jeep will be at our railhead in Alliance Tx on Monday. Usually once there it is 5-7 days to delivery to the dealership. Almost time to pick her up! "

So hopefully, that is good news for both of us. Message me and let me know if you hear anything.
Mine moved from the 9th to the 12th of this month. Here is the fun part, the train unload point is literally less than an hour away from the dealership. Union rules on vehicle shipping doesn't allow them to go pickup a vehicle, so it can take days (occasionally more than a week) to get it to the dealership from the railyard which is less than an hour away....

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order

I really hope that we are on the same train, I asked KC on Thursday and he said that my date for the Jeep to reach Alliance changed to the 19th. Thanks for the glimmer of hope @dunehole

Sponsored

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
December 30th but those of us who ordered early are generally getting ours way behind those who ordered later. There is a video on youtube (linked in another thread) in which the person only waited 3 weeks for his to arrive. It is frustrating for those who jumped on this early. You should get it in pretty good time.
I was in the same boat as you (ordered Dec. 31), but my old dealership (Van Horn CDJR) had assigned the order as a dealer inventory order instead of a sold order. As a result, the dealer inventory order was getting placed on the back-burner for build priority. I had to bail for reasons besides a lack of build status progress.

Now that I switched to a different dealership to get my order placed as a sold order, my JLUR 4xe has already been built and is at the body vendor to install accessories. I went to the new dealership (Gandrud CDJR w/ sales rep John Sherman) to place my order 2 weeks ago, which they officially submitted Monday, March 29.

I wish everyone who had super early orders the best of luck in getting their 4xe ASAP!

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
I know I’ve seen a bunch of you guys who ordered in Nov/Dec who haven’t gotten delivery yet, but has anyone who ordered in 2021 gotten their 4xe? For those of you who ordered in 2021, when did you place your order and what was your delivery date? I’m likely going to place my order tomorrow, but would like a general idea as to the timeframe I’m looking at.
I ordered first day of order (11/6) and the unit is stuck in Belvidere IL at the Cherokee Plant.

Yes, most of us early orders are still waiting while later orders get theirs.....
Hi friend!

Ordered nov 9th 2020, eta from dealer any day for third week in the row ....

Make no sence ....
No, it doesn't. Also, the 4xe Sahara I ordered for dealer stock will be here in just a few days, while my 11/6 order has no ship date.

Ordered November and finally shipped. Dealer ETA now sometime within the next 12 days.
I truly hope that is true. I should have had mine by now, but ETA is continually being pushed back.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara

Wonder how many more days to socal from Alliance. As per my homie at corporate, mine hit Alliance on April 4th, was still there April 6th, and was still travelling through Texas asof April 7th. Haven't heard anything since then.

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
I ordered out of Idaho in early February. My sticker finally showed up today. Not sure if that means anything or not but would like to think they are getting ready to ship it. Too late to talk to Jeep chat when I saw it.

Skinnyterror

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ, 2021 4xe
Got my sticker today!! This means the 4xe is built? Gonna hammer on my sales guy for a delivery date.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Ordered a day before you but got delayed and will, hopefully, come off the train tomorrow. Congrats.