4xE Order Status??

Kremz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
So you get the blue stitching with the cloth seats also or are those not cloth seats?
Blue stitching comes with cloth as well. You don't get the leather dashboard with blue stitching without the leather upgrade though.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Mine was due today but has been delayed until the 12th. Dealership isn't happy (they have no control) because they received all of their allocated UNSOLD vehicles today. None of their sold vehicles have shown up. I now know exactly what mine will look like as one of the non sold units is an exact version of what I ordered minus the steal bumpers. I'd buy it if it was closer on the rest of the options to what I ordered. In Billet Silver the different blues are unnoticeable unless you look hard because you know they are different colors.

MightyAndrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Mine was due today but has been delayed until the 12th. Dealership isn't happy (they have no control) because they received all of their allocated UNSOLD vehicles today. None of their sold vehicles have shown up. I now know exactly what mine will look like as one of the non sold units is an exact version of what I ordered minus the steal bumpers. I'd buy it if it was closer on the rest of the options to what I ordered. In Billet Silver the different blues are unnoticeable unless you look hard because you know they are different colors.
Sorry if you already stated this previously in this thread, but when did you order?

I am just wondering because I am ordering a 4XE

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry if you already stated this previously in this thread, but when did you order?

I am just wondering because I am ordering a 4XE
December 30th but those of us who ordered early are generally getting ours way behind those who ordered later. There is a video on youtube (linked in another thread) in which the person only waited 3 weeks for his to arrive. It is frustrating for those who jumped on this early. You should get it in pretty good time.

MightyAndrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
December 30th but those of us who ordered early are generally getting ours way behind those who ordered later. There is a video on youtube (linked in another thread) in which the person only waited 3 weeks for his to arrive. It is frustrating for those who jumped on this early. You should get it in pretty good time.
I ordered it yesterday. I got my VIN# today. My dealer did warn me that the 4XEs are taking longer than the other Wranglers. I am in Pennsylvania, only 8 hours from the Toledo plant. I don't know if that matters.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered it yesterday. I got my VIN# today. My dealer did warn me that the 4XEs are taking longer than the other Wranglers. I am in Pennsylvania, only 8 hours from the Toledo plant. I don't know if that matters.
At the moment it does as there is a rail car shortage and it seems east coast is not part of that shortage. The shortage is part of the reason for the delay of a few days on mine along with Jeep prioritizing dealer allocation over sold orders.

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
At the moment it does as there is a rail car shortage and it seems east coast is not part of that shortage. The shortage is part of the reason for the delay of a few days on mine along with Jeep prioritizing dealer allocation over sold orders.
It's interesting that you note they are prioritizing dealer allocations over customer orders. When I was talking with my salesman yesterday while taking delivery of my 4xe, he said they would normally have 30 or 40 Wranglers on the lot about this time of year and only have about 8 or 9. He showed me his back-order of about 40 Wranglers from Jeep, most of them dealer allocations, and some dating back to November order dates. He recently received my customer order, one other customer ordered 4xe, and one dealer allocation 4xe.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's interesting that you note they are prioritizing dealer allocations over customer orders. When I was talking with my salesman yesterday while taking delivery of my 4xe, he said they would normally have 30 or 40 Wranglers on the lot about this time of year and only have about 8 or 9. He showed me his back-order of about 40 Wranglers from Jeep, most of them dealer allocations, and some dating back to November order dates. He recently received my customer order, one other customer ordered 4xe, and one dealer allocation 4xe.
They are definitely way behind on general allocation but, at least for my dealership, their allocation has come in with 4Xe before sold orders they made months ago. BTW he had 6 allocations with 5 being either Sahara or High Altitude and 1 Rubicon.

Last edited:

RafaelK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota 4Runner
I ordered Sahara 4xe on 1/28 and I am picking it up tomorrow. I received at least 3 if not 4 delivery dates before and none of them held until now.