Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
You know what, you're right. I thought it was the lighting of the Sarge Green one but you can also see the difference in the Yellow one above.

The tow hooks and Rubicon outline are in a light blue and the hood color is dark blue. Wow these guys clearly don't have any color aesthetic designers on their team
I like to think of Nacho as orange, not yellow, and it is very orange in some lighting/photos. I guess I need to get some orange Gladiator Mojave tow hooks, and maybe swap out the Rubicon decal for the Mojave decal. Then I would just have the hood decal and badging in blue and it may not be so offensive.
Sponsored

Kremz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Is it just me or is the tow hook and rubicon trim blue a different blue than the blue trim on the hood? If so that looks horrible to me. What were they thinking?? They look the same color on the Jeep site
Agree as well, the photos are from the dealer and itā€™s very bright out but I definitely think the blue tints are off it seems. Depending on what it looks like in person I may go with black tow hooks and then see how the hood decal and Rubicon letters match as well. Iā€™ll know more Saturday and can post some pictures too.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Haha great now I can't unsee that! I'm re-watching those dealer walk around videos from a couple of pages back. The colors seem a bit closer in those. I wonder if the hood decal has different reflective properties that make the blue appear off depending upon the angle? At least I hope it's something like that and not just an outright mismatched color!

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Ordered 4xe 1/30, built 2/25...in very intense inspection until 4/5.

On rail car this morning for Denver.

Sure hope that it isnā€™t time for the rail cars annual check!! Hope to have it in next couple of weeks.

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Well guys and gals, I'm going to stop following this thread now I guess now that the stork has arrived. I can't imagine what I'm going to do with the extra 8 hours a day now! Haha. It's been a fun four month run with everyone on this thread!!

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Well guys and gals, I'm going to stop following this thread now I guess now that the stork has arrived. I can't imagine what I'm going to do with the extra 8 hours a day now! Haha. It's been a fun four month run with everyone on this thread!!
Start posting in the other threads about your drive experience, maybe take some videos. I know a few of us are interested in the torque power how it is from low and high speeds...

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Is it just me or is the tow hook and rubicon trim blue a different blue than the blue trim on the hood? If so that looks horrible to me. What were they thinking?? They look the same color on the Jeep site
Itā€™s really hard to judge with different digital cameras, lighting, and display screens. If you look at theā€œRubiconā€ sticker, the blue changes from the R to the n. I doubt it will look that way in person.

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Well this is unsettling: my brand new 4xe is loaded with sanding marks that were not polished. Also, 215 miles to a tank??? Yikes.

F86403DC-5D1F-4FB5-BA6B-D0F007304248.jpeg

93E1F5BF-D7C1-4D71-A80B-095B614A3806.jpeg
How is that possible? Unless the dealer or someone took it off roading and got it dinged up so they wanted to fix it before they delivered it to you? What is the dealer going to do for you?

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I don't remember which post but someone gave a different paint code for the tow hooks compared to the badges.

evaughan3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
How is that possible? Unless the dealer or someone took it off roading and got it dinged up so they wanted to fix it before they delivered it to you? What is the dealer going to do for you?
Not a dealer issue at all IMO, very much a factory issue. I asked the dealer not to even wash the car since it is getting ceramic coated in a week...

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
Well this is unsettling: my brand new 4xe is loaded with sanding marks that were not polished. Also, 215 miles to a tank??? Yikes.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? messages_0 (2)

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? messages_0 (2)
Hope you did not take possession of the Jeep. I would be pissed. I am betting someone took if for a joy ride and this is how it ended up.

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I know Iā€™ve seen a bunch of you guys who ordered in Nov/Dec who havenā€™t gotten delivery yet, but has anyone who ordered in 2021 gotten their 4xe? For those of you who ordered in 2021, when did you place your order and what was your delivery date? Iā€™m likely going to place my order tomorrow, but would like a general idea as to the timeframe Iā€™m looking at.
Sponsored