Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
Seems like its time to pack a bag :)

One would think Koons could fill a truck themselves from the depot...

Also - the point was made earlier on End of Qtr... There was probably a strong push to turn the units in storage over to shipping if there was an opportunity to recognize the revenue...
My dealer (mall of Georgia) said they have 11 ordered and 7 waiting to be put on the train. I got an estimate of end of April, I hope to get it in the next 2 weeks.
Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
My first jeep was a white 96 Cherokee 2wd which I promptly changed for a 97 black Cherokee a couple years later and that was the Jeep that really got me into Jeepsā€¦ sadly many sedans since then and no jeeping

i was on the fence about black vs white but I think Iā€™ll be happy with the black.

edit: my first Jeep:

still fun even if it was only 2wd
haha, wow, you were pushing the limits on that wild ride! hahah you even caught a little bit of air on one of those jumps! :clap: :CWL:

bn13Cooper

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited ~Granite
I confirmed with FCA that it shipped yesterday. No ETA to dealership. They said that the next available update is when it's actually at the dealership.

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
It is nice to see people getting their 4xeā€™s released to shipping.

They must have drove a Rubicon over my Sahara, because it has been sitting in ā€œadditional inspectionsā€ for over 5 weeks from the build date!!!

Only updates my dealer gives me each week is to add a week to the estimated ship date. šŸ™

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Its so odd that we seem to be seeing Sahara deliveries now ahead of the Rubicon orders. Early on, it seemed all the Rubicon orders were being built with no mention of any Sahara's even being built.

Last edited:

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Its so odd that we seem to be seeing Sahara deliveries now ahead of the Rubicon orders. Early on, it seemed all the Rubicon orders were being built with no mention of any Sahara's even being built.
My dealer said they expect my rubicon offloaded from the train on the 6th, only 30 miles away (but who knows how much longer it takes to get trucked).

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Rubicons are coming also. It can be good living in a railroad town. Mine is only 40 minutes from the dealership once it is offloaded and on a truck due to traffic and not miles.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Maybe they're finalizing the validation process that all new vehicles go through to ensure Stellantis is delivering the highest quality possible to us.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I understand that reasoning. But as someone who doesnā€™t make enough to qualify for a $7,500 tax credit, I canā€™t
Certainly a different ballgame if you can't get the tax credit or when the credit runs out in the future.

Sponsored

timuh60

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
My dealer (mall of Georgia) said they have 11 ordered and 7 waiting to be put on the train. I got an estimate of end of April, I hope to get it in the next 2 weeks.
I ordered mine from Mall of Georgia as well. Told me expected arrival to Atlanta on the 6th. I said I was expecting begining of May but if I got it earlier, bonus!

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I have ordered through them and according to my salesperson (Mike Clinnin) mine is in transit. It is scheduled to arrive at the rail depot on April 12th. Assuming that date holds, I am taking a road trip to pick it up on April 23-24.

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
I agree Mcwilldo. Even though I just ordered my 4xe last Friday I'm so excited to read all these reports. Happy for all you folks! I have quite some time to wait...

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara

They must have drove a Rubicon over my Sahara, because it has been sitting in ā€œadditional inspectionsā€ for over 5 weeks from the build date!!!

Only updates my dealer gives me each week is to add a week to the estimated ship date. šŸ™
My Sahara has been built and in inspection since Feb 15th - Maybe ours crashed into each other! I think Jeep Chat staff are sick of hearing from me and telling me to wait to hear from "Jeff" with the case I have open.

Mtenna99

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Programmer
Clubs

On the color matched fenders, the Rubicon's have the black piece under the DRL, Sahara is all color matched.
I pretty sure it is only the high altitude with all body color fenders. Sarahā€™s have black under the turn signals.
Sponsored