Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Anything special about your build(s) that could be taking longer?
Wouldn't say so, given that the first one sailed through the build within two weeks, and is just sitting there. The second one allegedly has had all parts already acquired since day 4 as well.
Sponsored

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Most recent was 3/28. I am getting rather furious that my stock orders (that were ordered a month after mine) will be showing up before my personal, sold order unit.
Too bad one of the stock orders doesn't match your order!

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Wouldn't say so, given that the first one sailed through the build within two weeks, and is just sitting there. The second one allegedly has had all parts already acquired since day 4 as well.
Yeah that's odd. Are they the same builds or speced out differently?

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Yeah that's odd. Are they the same builds or speced out differently?
Two differences. First had body-color hardtop and BSW tires. Second has black hardtop and OWL. Very much doubt it has anything to do with my selected options in either case.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
My sticker just posted on crypto!!!! My dealer also just emailed me that is in transit So it will be a four month wait as of 4/1!

I'm literally sitting in the emergency room typing this post with heart concerns so I hope I live to take delivery!!!! I'm sure I'm fine. Just getting checked out to make sure.
Hope you're ok Robyn.

Sponsored

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
My sticker just posted on crypto!!!! My dealer also just emailed me that is in transit So it will be a four month wait as of 4/1!

I'm literally sitting in the emergency room typing this post with heart concerns so I hope I live to take delivery!!!! I'm sure I'm fine. Just getting checked out to make sure.
Hope you are ok!

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon

Robyn please do update us on your hospital trip, I think I speak for everyone here when I say I hope to see you out on the trails with your 4xE soon

Last edited:

Sponsored

ankurgulati

First Name
Ankur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My Sahara just got delivered

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 9E4C2987-062E-45D7-B36B-EDA187433CD7
Where are you located? Please share so we know what to estimate in terms of ETA. I am in Maryland. Also please share how much below MSRP and if you had to use dealer financing? Did you get extended warranty?

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
No blue tow hooks also no black grill unlike the online build which I wish it did but I can swap the grill easily!!
Sponsored