pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
TFL just showed a 4xe at EJS
I’m waiting for the behind the wheel reviews. We all kind of know what it looks like from the outside but I know at least for me I really want to know how it handles on and off roading. I’m sure in the next few days and/or weeks we’ll get flooded with reviews and videos and photos once people start getting them.
Sponsored

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
Im not sure what this person means by the title of this Facebook group photo by saying that the 4xe being $10k cheaper than the Diesel, but I guess he took delivery of his 4xe today, he is a Jeep mechanic who going through hybrid system training.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? AC58DBCE-F3FE-4737-8B2C-922042F20E6F

Last edited:

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Im not sure what this person means by the title of this Facebook group photo by saying that the 4xe being $10k cheaper than the Diesel, but I guess he took delivery of his 4xe today.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? AC58DBCE-F3FE-4737-8B2C-922042F20E6F
Don't quote me but I believe if you spec out a diesel with the same standard options of the 4Xe and then put the $7,500 federal rebate on there, you may get close to 10k.

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
Im not sure what this person means by the title of this Facebook group photo by saying that the 4xe being $10k cheaper than the Diesel, but I guess he took delivery of his 4xe today.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? AD0FFF6E-A52F-49DF-8A24-15047401B34F
Looks like a test Jeep by the amount of dirt already on it.

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Yay! My window sticker showed up. Dealer is telling me status is showing as "KZ P". I don't see that status listed anywhere. Any ideas?

Edie: Found this on the gladiator thread: "JB – shipped to body vendor. JB/KZP-The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc."

Strange that it's stating shipped to body vendor still, but I now have a window sticker.

BiscuitEater

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
My estimated ship date was pushed back to 4/15.....

*LOUD GRUMBLES*
Ouch, that's a big slide. What was your most recent ship date? Curious for those getting stickers/KZ status if that's close to what your dealer had as your ship date.

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
Ouch, that's a big slide. What was your most recent ship date? Curious for those getting stickers/KZ status if that's close to what your dealer had as your ship date.
Most recent was 3/28. I am getting rather furious that my stock orders (that were ordered a month after mine) will be showing up before my personal, sold order unit.

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
My delivery to rail yard date is now 4/22. Ordered November. *sigh*

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My delivery to rail yard date is now 4/22. Ordered November. *sigh*
Is there any rhyme or reason to the order date build date ship date? My expectation is that first orders in first to be built first to be shipped but I placed mine on 3/3 with a rail yard date of 4/6.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Is there any rhyme or reason to the order date build date ship date? My expectation is that first orders in first to be built first to be shipped but I placed mine on 3/3 with a rail yard date of 4/6.
My first order, placed on Dec 31, has been built and in storage since January 14. Was escalated twice (not at my request, Jeep Chat themselves said it was being escalated due to the how long I'd been waiting). Jeep Chat has e-mailed me with updates twice and called me once, each time to let me know that my order was a top priority. Even told me, verbatim, that it would absolutely be "the very first one to ship once released". My dealer also claimed that her factory rep had assured her the same. Not even a sticker yet.

My second order, placed March 17 through a different dealer, shows no movement at all. All parts acquired, just hasn't started the build process. Others seem to have ordered after and gotten theirs shipped.

I would not say there's a rhyme or reason. Pure luck, and I've little to none of it, apparently.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
My sticker just posted on crypto!!!! My dealer also just emailed me that is in transit So it will be a four month wait as of 4/1!

I'm literally sitting in the emergency room typing this post with heart concerns so I hope I live to take delivery!!!! I'm sure I'm fine. Just getting checked out to make sure.

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My first order, placed on Dec 31, has been built and in storage since January 14. Was escalated twice (not at my request, Jeep Chat themselves said it was being escalated due to the how long I'd been waiting). Jeep Chat has e-mailed me with updates twice and called me once, each time to let me know that my order was a top priority. Even told me, verbatim, that it would absolutely be "the very first one to ship once released". My dealer also claimed that her factory rep had assured her the same. Not even a sticker yet.

My second order, placed March 17 through a different dealer, shows no movement at all. All parts acquired, just hasn't started the build process. Others seem to have ordered after and gotten theirs shipped.

I would not say there's a rhyme or reason. Pure luck, and I've little to none of it, apparently.
Anything special about your build(s) that could be taking longer?
Sponsored