Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Biggielol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Rubicon 4xE
Jeep has been shipped as per Jeep Chat, but no sticker yet. Ordered 2/1 rubicon fully loaded (Except advanced safety)
Sponsored

Newbie 4xe

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
I ordered a Sahara on 12/1 and its still in storage.
I wonder if the Rubicons and Altitudes are being filled first. Has anyone had notification that their Sahara has shipped? No word yet on my Sahara with order date 1/15, or robynE’s December order, but Biggielol‘s Rubicon order placed in February was shipped. Happy for Biggie (and everyone else)... just trying to set my expectations.

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
I wonder if the Rubicons and Altitudes are being filled first. Has anyone had notification that their Sahara has shipped? No word yet on my Sahara with order date 1/15, or robynE’s December order, but Biggielol‘s Rubicon order placed in February was shipped. Happy for Biggie (and everyone else)... just trying to set my expectations.
I haven’t seen anyone post about a Sahara shipped yet either.

I did get news from Jeep Chat that my rubicon ordered 12/26 was shipped today though!

Sponsored

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
Stock order Sahara has shipped. My sold order Rubi has not. Had a ship date of today...

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
My Sahara is still enjoying a thorough inspection of 50 days and counting. Was hoping it would be on the first train out of Toledo when the 4xe release happened, but no luck.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
I haven’t seen anyone post about a Sahara shipped yet either.

I did get news from Jeep Chat that my rubicon ordered 12/26 was shipped today though!
I have a Sahara with cold weather group, proximity entry, and BCHT that shipped Friday. I have both buildsheet and sticker on Cryptosticker. Should hit our depot on 4/8. Ordered on 1/2.

naladar

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
I just got a build sheet notice so at least that step has completed, but it has some weird stuff on the end of it I wanted to ask the community about.

It says "Special Scheduling Condition VII, D1-To-D Regress and Status D to D1. Not sure what all that means.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 1617025759512

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Ordered a Sahara on 1/20, and got window sticker on Sunday morning.

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Just received this email from my "case manager"! It looks like it's finally happening!!!! OMG!!!! Am I still being "punked"?

Good news! According to our provided resources, your new vehicle order has been built and is currently in the shipment process. We have been provided an estimated delivery to dealer window of 03/29/2021 - 04/08/2021. Please keep in mind, this timing is projected and is subject to change.

Still no sticker on crypto though

Biggielol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Rubicon 4xE
Anyone else getting different information from Jeep Chat and the dealer? I'd trust the dealer but weird to get completely different information from both. Jeep chat saying in transit, dealer saying in JB?

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I didn't check with dealer to compare status. He didn't seem too happy to hear from me so I just stopped checking.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
I didn't check with dealer to compare status. He didn't seem too happy to hear from me so I just stopped checking.
I had the same experience. It's funny, like they are doing us a favor by taking our money...so odd.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Glad it's not just me getting the cold shoulder! I'm thinking maybe they are just being inundated with status checks from all their customers. I finally just stopped caring after a four month wait.
Sponsored