Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
As many others I received my sticker today (ordered 1/19). I am a bit confused and it seems I am one of the 40 mentioned above. My sticker is exactly $1200 less then what I ordered and it shows a black top, not the body color as I had ordered. I still am not clear why I am receiving the black top.
You are receiving the black top because when you ordered the Dual Top Group, it included "HT3", which is the body color top. At that time, there was no way for the dealer to check the body color top option because it was included.

The ordering system was later updated for the Dual Top Group to come standard with a black top (includes "HT1" instead of "HT3") and the body color top to be added on as an option, so it then had a check box for it.

Fast forward to your build date. Your order did not have the HT3 box checked as an option because of the timing in the dealer ordering system, and apparently the original "includes HT3" did not carry through with the system change, so they built with a black top. This is a failure on the part of Stellantis to manage the order system and previous orders properly.

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Q5, JLUR 4XE (on order)
You are receiving the black top because when you ordered the Dual Top Group, it included "HT3", which is the body color top. At that time, there was no way for the dealer to check the body color top option because it was included.

The ordering system was later updated for the Dual Top Group to come standard with a black top (includes "HT1" instead of "HT3") and the body color top to be added on as an option, so it then had a check box for it.

Fast forward to your build date. Your order did not have the HT3 box checked as an option because of the timing in the dealer ordering system, and apparently the original "includes HT3" did not carry through with the system change, so they built with a black top. This is a failure on the part of Stellantis to manage the order system and previous orders properly.
Thanks, appreciate the details.

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
Seems like the folks who were required to get the body-colored top at the beginning but would have rather had the black hard top should make a plan to rendezvous with someone who got the black hard top when they would have rather had the body-colored top and $1K. Win-win.

I wonder what a Nacho orange body with a Sarge green top looks like. Or silver and blue. Etc.

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like the folks who were required to get the body-colored top at the beginning but would have rather had the black hard top should make a plan to rendezvous with someone who got the black hard top when they would have rather had the body-colored top and $1K. Win-win.

I wonder what a Nacho orange body with a Sarge green top looks like. Or silver and blue. Etc.
Yeah, I've thought about that too. Maybe we need a thread for that.

My dealer has a non-4xe Nacho Sahara on lot with color matched roof. Hinted at them switching out for me, but not sure they can do that.

Sponsored

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE

I'm one who got the Sarge Green top and wanted a black one. I'd do a straight swap for a black hard top if I could, LOL!

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I didn't want my silver top, so I'm looking for a black top also. I'm hoping the dealership will do the swap as part of the deal. They can upcharge whatever silver wrangler the black top comes off of.

Skeethree

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe, 2022 Rav4 Prime, 2020 Highlande Hybrid
Occupation
Architect
My just posted 4xe window sticker says Level 2 charging cord. The Jeep ad says level 1. If the 4xe now comes with a level 2 cord, do we need to have a 220 volt receptacle wired into the garage?

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My just posted 4xe window sticker says Level 2 charging cord. The Jeep ad says level 1. If the 4xe now comes with a level 2 cord, do we need to have a 220 volt receptacle wired into the garage?
See my response where you already posted this in the other thread.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
No. The receptacle on the jeep is level 2 but the level 2 cord which comes with the jeep plugs into a regular house outlet.

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep
No. The receptacle on the jeep is level 2 but the level 2 cord which comes with the jeep plugs into a regular house outlet.
Anyone find a good bracket to mount to wall and hold cord/charger? Gas pump-like...

naladar

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
Ordered on February 18th but no sticker yet for me.

I asked Jeep Chat and they told me this: "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "

Kaylee was the rep I talked to. I asked if they could give me the code so I could look it up, but she said she wasn't allowed to do so anymore. Asking my dealer is like asking to get a bill moved through Congress. Guess I just need to have more patience but thought I would share!

evaughan3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Ordered on February 18th but no sticker yet for me.

I asked Jeep Chat and they told me this: "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "

Kaylee was the rep I talked to. I asked if they could give me the code so I could look it up, but she said she wasn't allowed to do so anymore. Asking my dealer is like asking to get a bill moved through Congress. Guess I just need to have more patience but thought I would share!
That’s JB status. Mine moved from this status to invoiced and released to carrier with a window sticker in about 3 days from JB.
Sponsored