Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
"...thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now fully assembled and has been moved to storage, pending shipping assignment. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"

I am convinced Jeep chat is just AI bots or humans that are bad at copy/paste. One of them left a quote mark on the canned response haha. This is one of three different messages. LOL storage waiting for shipping, storage waiting for more inspections, storage waiting for final validation....cool...

Sponsored

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
"...thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now fully assembled and has been moved to storage, pending shipping assignment. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"

I am convinced Jeep chat is just AI bots or humans that are bad at copy/paste. One of them left a quote mark on the canned response haha. This is one of three different messages. LOL storage waiting for shipping, storage waiting for more inspections, storage waiting for final validation....cool...
They definitely just copy and paste canned answers. One time I asked for status after knowing it was already in storage and the agent gave me the “awaiting package install” answer, so I asked if anything changed as it was previously in storage, and he corrected himself with the “moved to storage” answer. He definitely just copied the wrong answer.

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
They definitely just copy and paste canned answers. One time I asked for status after knowing it was already in storage and the agent gave me the “awaiting package install” answer, so I asked if anything changed as it was previously in storage, and he corrected himself with the “moved to storage” answer. He definitely just copied the wrong answer.
Fully copy and paste on their answers, different names on the chat window and basically the exact same wording on responses. I assume that Jeep Chat representatives all have a system to just hit the canned replies to cut down on the time/effort to respond to all of us that are feverishly asking when things will be ready. :)

on a side note, my dealer just finally called and told me that it's now in JS status. Not sure what that means and his response was that it was waiting to be built, is that accurate? Chat has said that it's built and in storage.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Fully copy and paste on their answers, different names on the chat window and basically the exact same wording on responses. I assume that Jeep Chat representatives all have a system to just hit the canned replies to cut down on the time/effort to respond to all of us that are feverishly asking when things will be ready. :)

on a side note, my dealer just finally called and told me that it's now in JS status. Not sure what that means and his response was that it was waiting to be built, is that accurate? Chat has said that it's built and in storage.
JS = Shipped to storage

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JS = Shipped to storage

Yeah, so the dealer just doesn't know what the codes mean (even said "I don't work at the factory") but I would think still they'd have a cheat sheet somewhere... not be like yeah it's waiting to be built.

He did say it would be 8 weeks, though I don't know if he meant 8 weeks from today or 8 weeks from order date...

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Yeah, so the dealer just doesn't know what the codes mean (even said "I don't work at the factory") but I would think still they'd have a cheat sheet somewhere... not be like yeah it's waiting to be built.

He did say it would be 8 weeks, though I don't know if he meant 8 weeks from today or 8 weeks from order date...
I wouldn't listen to a thing he says. He is obviously uninformed and is just throwing standard crap out instead of just saying, "I'll find out from someone that knows more than I".

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order

From the Order guide thread
JS = shipped to storage

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't listen to a thing he says. He is obviously uninformed and is just throwing standard crap out instead of just saying, "I'll find out from someone that knows more than I".
Yeah, I mean maybe it's just me but I remember when I worked any kind of customer facing job but if I didn't know something I put in the effort to go find someone who did or find a way to find the info on my own... But hey, it's 2021 any things aren't done the way they were in the old days
Sponsored

Last edited: