Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Kind of Sucks. In the video Micky Bly stated the 4xE has 1.4 million real world miles on the 4xE so what is the problem?
I'm almost certain they're waiting to print the window stickers for all the orders since they only just got certification from the EPA on the numbers last Friday.
Sponsored

4xeJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler

4xeJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Unfortunately, we are all in the same boat. Micky Bly in video after video has been saying the 4xE has 1.4 million real world miles on the MV so what's the issue(s)? FCA has missed 2 shipping dates on my 4xE and all we hear from FCA are "crickets".

4xeJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I'm almost certain they're waiting to print the window stickers for all the orders since they only just got certification from the EPA on the numbers last Friday.
I certainly hope you are right. Its frustrating that FCA isn't releasing any Press statements on anything

Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I did something shameful... Canceled my first order and placed an entirely new one. Mine was one of the first built (Jan 14), and the idea of my traction battery being stored (probably depleted by now) in a storage lot for over two months of Ohio winter just didn't sit well with me. Add to that the fact that the black hardtop became available after mine was already built, and I had to make the call that I simply didn't want the first one and needed to try again.

Won't get into a debate on optimal vs bad-but-not-a-big-deal storage conditions, just suffice to say that I'm really OCD about battery care/maintenance, and this wait time pushed well outside of my comfort zone.

Sort of banking on the truthfulness of the "end of March" timeframe here. Otherwise maybe I'm making the exact same mistake again. Did manage to get a much better deal on the second one though, so it made sense either way.

Last edited:

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I'm ocd about batteries too! I'm addicted to checking the app on my phone that links to the battery monitor in myrv.....I would be going crazy right now if I could see the 4xe battery probably reading ZERO volts by now! Battery life starts to decline at anything below 12 volts.

Sponsored

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
Last edited:

parkertl

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392 XR, 21 S Plaid, 03 Terminator
So, there really isnt a material Fuel Cost Savings here?

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
So, there really isnt a material Fuel Cost Savings here?
There is fuel cost saving when you buy the 4xe. It widely depends on multiple factors. Price of fuel/electricity in your area, how many miles is your daily commute, how many long-distance trips you take per year.

parkertl

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392 XR, 21 S Plaid, 03 Terminator
There is fuel cost saving when you buy the 4xe. It widely depends on multiple factors. Price of fuel/electricity in your area, how many miles is your daily commute, how many long-distance trips you take per year.
Perhaps im over-simplifying, but the tank is 17.2 gallons and you can travel a total of 370 miles on it and the battery combined. Just the 2.0 is 17.5 gallons and you can go a total of 385 miles.
Sponsored