4xE Order Status??

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Yep. I spoke with a dealership yesterday that said they still can't pull window stickers for their ordered units. Should be any day now I would assume.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Built and in storage with the rest of yours! JS. Wow that was stupid quick! 1 week from order to build. Got lucky and used their allocation. Not sure why all are in storage, no one knows. Could be sticker waiting, could be possible part change or waiting for a part, or programming. Whoever knows ain't talking. LOL

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Built and in storage with the rest of yours! JS. Wow that was stupid quick! 1 week from order to build. Got lucky and used their allocation. Not sure why all are in storage, no one knows. Could be sticker waiting, could be possible part change or waiting for a part, or programming. Whoever knows ain't talking. LOL
The Easter Bunny never releases his schedule.

Last edited:

4xeJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Yep got my:
We at Jeep want to thank you for your order of the highly anticipated new Wrangler 4xe.... expect to start shipping vehicles near the end of March for delivery to dealer lots beginning in April.
We sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Jeep!

This morning too.

Sponsored

4xeJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Got this reply from FCA
Rebecca (3/17/2021, 10:34:58 AM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

4xeJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Sorry, don't do Facebook.

I've had 2 shipping dates come and gone. My dealer has NO INFORMATION.

Sponsored

4xeJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Here's what I got from FCA
Rebecca (3/17/2021, 10:34:58 AM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Here's what I got from FCA
Yea, I think most of us have gotten that same canned message. I got it about three weeks ago and now I'm just in storage.

4xeJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Yea, I think most of us have gotten that same canned message. I got it about three weeks ago and now I'm just in storage.
Kind of Sucks. In the video Micky Bly stated the 4xE has 1.4 million real world miles on the 4xE so what is the problem?

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
I’m getting extremely frustrated with lack of info. My lease ended Feb 28th and having no clue when a 50k car is showing up is insanity. They owe people information, soon I’m out.
Sponsored