4xE Order Status??

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Haha yeah ordered on 03/09. VIN on 03/10. I believe I got lucky and got the dealer's allocated unit and simply changed the color and options before it started.

Jeep chat said framing today but a different Jeep chat just said the parts were all collected. I am hoping the first guy was right.
I should really email my dealer to get the VIN, mine is supposed to enter production the 25th and I had a solid week on you!
Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I just checked with my dealer (which I haven't done in about 5 weeks) Here is what he said:

"Your Jeep is in JS status which is shipped to storage. Currently all of the 4xes that are built are in the JS status for unknown reasons."

Sponsored

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
I just checked with my dealer (which I haven't done in about 5 weeks) Here is what he said:

"Your Jeep is in JS status which is shipped to storage. Currently all of the 4xes that are built are in the JS status for unknown reasons."
Don't like the ominous undertones of "unknown reasons" LOL!

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Just talked to my dealer too. I'm in storage as well with a release date of 3/30. Would bet money they ship prior to end of the fiscal quarter (3/31) to hit their targets.
I'd hope they would ship sooner. Shipping them to dealers for April delivery wouldn't help their Q1 numbers.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
What!?! I just looked again to see why you could not see it and the tracker no longer shows “found” under the window sticker.

I know it showed that before because I showed my wife and she just confirmed that it showed “found” before.

Sorry for the false alarm.
I wonder if they we're waiting for the EPA numbers to be certified before generating window stickers.

Sponsored

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
OK, I am ready to speculate here... My dealer ordered a second 4XE for me keeping them both as sold orders because I was too late to add body color fenders and top when I asked if he could make the change. All along, the second order was about two weeks, then one week behind the first. The first order stopped progressing right about the time the advertising on the specs and battery size changed, the second kept going.... He sends me e-mails all the time with progress reports.

Now, the second order that was ordered a little over two weeks later, shows an estimated ship date of tomorrow while the firsts order now has been delayed until the 30TH as an estimated ship date...

Of course this is all speculation but could it be that the early units were built with the 17.3kwh battery and now they are waiting to have them swapped out with a 16kwh battery for whatever reason the change was made before they are shipped?

We all know that the advertisements and specs have changed.....Just a guess..

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
OK, I am ready to speculate here... My dealer ordered a second 4XE for me keeping them both as sold orders because I was too late to add body color fenders and top when I asked if he could make the change. All along, the second order was about two weeks, then one week behind the first. The first order stopped progressing right about the time the advertising on the specs and battery size changed, the second kept going.... He sends me e-mails all the time with progress reports.

Now, the second order that was ordered a little over two weeks later, shows an estimated ship date of tomorrow while the firsts order now has been delayed until the 30TH as an estimated ship date...

Of course this is all speculation but could it be that the early units were built with the 17.3kwh battery and now they are waiting to have them swapped out with a 16kwh battery for whatever reason the change was made before they are shipped?

We all know that the advertisements and specs have changed.....Just a guess..
They never changed the battery size. It’s been 17.3 all along.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Woohoo paint phase as of this morning. According to chat that can take a few days ...
Sponsored