4xE Order Status??

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
My Cryptostickers notice came through today also, Nacho Rubicon with black cloth seats, tow package, cold weather package, body color top and black fenders, both safety packages and remote proximity entry. No floor mats or anything else -- ordered the Mopar mats from Northridge4x4 separately. So hopefully that won't slow things down more than the usual whatever's slowing us all down, window sticker, semiconductor shortage, EPA moaning, etc.
Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I think the joke is on us. There is no real tracking. They have a magic 8 ball they use to give us status updates. I think our orders were all waiting on parts for the Flux Capacitor.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I was able to add the 4xe to My Mopar Garage and I see this when scrolling through the details.

"110mph Vehicle Max Speed Calibration"

I guess they don't want us to access the full MPH capability with the new horsepower/torque... not that I was planning to go that fast anyway.

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
Iā€™ve been in ā€œwaiting to be builtā€ stage for like 4 or 5 weeks. I just reached out to Jeep chat and they said
ā€œThe Wrangler is is pre-production stage and there is not a current estimate for when the build will be starting. Iā€™d recommend contacting us back towards the end of March for a new update check.ā€

I ordered 12/26, so I wouldā€™ve expected to have build start a lot sooner than end of March ā˜¹

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Dylan, I wouldn't put much thought int what you were just told. In my case, it sat in the "Parts gathered and will start build very soon" for five solid weeks, and then over night after I called Jeep and had my case escalated (for a second time) the next day I get the build sheet (yesterday) and I was told it was basically finished being built and I got an ESTIMATED ship date of March 1st.

I'm sensing that the flood gate is about to open and we are going to have more orders coming through than we can even keep count of.

My point is, its probably a lot farther along than it seems.

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
Dylan, I wouldn't put much thought int what you were just told. In my case, it sat in the "Parts gathered and will start build very soon" for five solid weeks, and then over night after I called Jeep and had my case escalated (for a second time) the next day I get the build sheet (yesterday) and I was told it was basically finished being built and I got an ESTIMATED ship date of March 1st.

I'm sensing that the flood gate is about to open and we are going to have more orders coming through than we can even keep count of.

My point is, its probably a lot farther along than it seems.
I hope so! Iā€™ll wait some more time before I call to escalate, but definitely will have to try that if I see no change soon. Thanks for the heads up!

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
Just found out mine is rollin down the line. Should be complete by Monday then off to the storage yard. Let's see how long that takes. My salesman still says I will have it within 3 weeks. Let's see if that happens.

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
I know that the Order Tracking page hasn't updated since the 22nd, so I have been manually checking the URL, https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= and just a couple of hours ago it actually popped up with a build sheet for me, but I still haven't received an email from crytpo yet. Oh well, I am just excited to see progress being made.
:party::beer:

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Is it a correct assumption that no one on this thread has received their sticker yet right?

Sponsored

hybrid3.0

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JGC
My salesman says I'm in JS status 'shipped to storage' (whatever that means) and my crypto came today as well in email. Still no window sticker. My gut tells me mid-March, but that is hopeful speculation on my part. The first person to post their actual delivered 4xe will be my hero. :captain:

Oneilc01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray Turbo
Ordered 1/9 fully loaded Rubi and finally in G status. #progresstostorage?

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Welcome all the new people to storage with no sticker ;-)

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
Welcome all the new people to storage with no sticker ;-)
Looks like I will be there most likely Monday. Guessing mine finished it's trip down the line today and is waiting for the options then on to inspection. I wonder if I should gamble and bet how long I will be stuck there.

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
I just talked with my dealer, he's got two waiting in storage to ship to Carson City NV. so anybody that wants to get one quick, Steve Christian is THE MAN. He has helped me so much I almost wonder what's wrong with him! Anyway, he has a Granite Rubicon 4xe with many options, no leather because it's too hot it the desert on its way as soon as they ship...I have one, the other extremely closely optioned on order with him. I bet if you call him and mention me (Karl) from Oregon you will get a great deal! We are past business friends in real estate. Call him at 775-720-4661. Before getting into real estate I worked at a different and marginal quality Chrysler dealership and let me just mention they S@%&$ed by comparison!. This guy is transparent, and true! Call him and forget the wait. PM me if you want, I know all the options because I was wanting the one he has coming in before special ordering mine
Sponsored