Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Posted in the "What's the hold up" thread, but thought I'd put it here too since it seemed relevant.

Got the notification from crypto that my build sheet was found. Read through it and found an interesting discrepancy. When I worked up my build, the Dual Top Group included the body color top, so I didn't specify that in particular. The build sheet says black hard top, and the online build tool now makes you choose between black and body color and the body color top is now $1400 extra. Not sure how I feel about that.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Posted in the "What's the hold up" thread, but thought I'd put it here too since it seemed relevant.

Got the notification from crypto that my build sheet was found. Read through it and found an interesting discrepancy. When I worked up my build, the Dual Top Group included the body color top, so I didn't specify that in particular. The build sheet says black hard top, and the online build tool now makes you choose between black and body color and the body color top is now $1400 extra. Not sure how I feel about that.
Two weeks after I ordered mine, the dealers were able to order the black hard top, which is what I wanted. More durable than a painted one and less expensive. Now I get to pay more $$ to have Line-X or Rhino Lining put on it so the paint doesn't get ruined taking it on/off the Jeep. But that option is still less than buying a the black hard top retail and trying to figure out what to do with the body color one.

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
I am excited to join this band of future 4xe owners! My Rubicon was ordered 2/11 and is D1 status. I’m hoping for delivery around the beginning of April. This will be my third Wrangler (2014 JKU sport, 2018 JLUR). The combination of monster torque, strong hp, and the ability to make short trips on electricity only checks all the boxes.

I will anxiously watch as you early orderers take delivery. Can’t hardly wait!

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it paid off calling customer service and getting my issue escalated BECAUSE I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM CRYPTO with my build sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't even looked at it yet, i just came straight here to tell everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it paid off calling customer service and getting my issue escalated BECAUSE I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM CRYPTO with my build sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't even looked at it yet, i just came straight here to tell everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic news!! Congratulations!

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Just occurred to me that I have no idea what it even means to have a build sheet! hahaha! Does that mean its been built, or does it just mean it has now entered the build process?

BiscuitEater

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Just occurred to me that I have no idea what it even means to have a build sheet! hahaha! Does that mean its been built, or does it just mean it has now entered the build process?
Mine was at JB yesterday and I received the build sheet today. It’s built at this point and getting final touches....next emissions and then to storage with the rest of them? Looks like the damn broke loose and March 1 will be a busy day for the rail yards of Dayton.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
That sounds promising. At this point I would be more than happy to join the others in storage!

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was at JB yesterday and I received the build sheet today. It’s built at this point and getting final touches....next emissions and then to storage with the rest of them? Looks like the damn broke loose and March 1 will be a busy day for the rail yards of Dayton.
I'm about two hours from the plant. Mine should get trucked to the dealer and not have to deal with the railyard congestion.

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Just checked with Jeep Chat and this is what I got!

I can see your vehicle has completed the initial build and is at the body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed. This is the last stage in the build and will soon be moving onto shipping! There is a tentative ship date for 03-01-21, but this is still subject to change

BiscuitEater

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Just checked with Jeep Chat and this is what I got!

I can see your vehicle has completed the initial build and is at the body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed. This is the last stage in the build and will soon be moving onto shipping! There is a tentative ship date for 03-01-21, but this is still subject to change
Nice! I got the same first sentence but not the 2nd or 3rd one....it seems to vary a lot from Chat-rep to rep. I would guess the additional equipment for my build at this point would only be floor mats. The rest like front camera, tow package, etc should have been done during the initial build. I’m a noob so any advice to the contrary is appreciated.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Yes, I think for sure it varies from rep to rep. Some are more chatty than others. I'm thinking the same thing on the "additional equipment" install. I was picturing the floor mats, stainless sill guards, and what ever the cargo trail package is that I ordered. haha. I don't even know what it is but it sounded cool!

evaughan3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
It’s amazing how much the information changes depending on with whom you speak … Jeep Chat said my vehicle has not been scheduled for production, called jeep on the phone and they told me the vehicle is most of the way through production, called my dealer and they’ve given me an estimated ship date of March 8th... odd
Sponsored