Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
KSpider that's great! Maybe you will be the first to get yours!

When did you place your order? And is it a Rubicon or Sahara?

Ordered 11/17 - Rubicon, going to ID so not too close to OH.
Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Per Jeep chat I'm currently in paint.

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
What is the typical order-to-delivery time period for Wranglers? And has there been any indication that they are doing, say, Rubicon runs first, and then starting Saharas farther down the line? Trying to get a feel for when I need to order if I want delivery by June of a Sahara 4xe (delivery to NE Ohio).

Sponsored

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
What is the typical order-to-delivery time period for Wranglers? And has there been any indication that they are doing, say, Rubicon runs first, and then starting Saharas farther down the line? Trying to get a feel for when I need to order if I want delivery by June of a Sahara 4xe (delivery to NE Ohio).
I'm wondering the same thing. I just contacted jeep chat about my order, and they said it takes up to 6 weeks after "parts are being gathered" to start the build. He said no other 4xes were delivered yet as well.

Ordered JLUR 4xe 12/26, just moved into "parts being gathered" within the past 3-4 days. I'm hoping to take delivery by the end of February, but am being patient!

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Hi Ron, I think you've asked similar questions to what we all would like to know at this point, yet I don't think any of us on this thread have any of those answers. I'm hoping that once they ramp up into full production that the pace will pick up alot!

Dylan, that info on 6 weeks after "parts are being gathered" is helpful. That's where I'm at too as of two days ago and I ordered a Sahara on 12/1. I think the clock doesn't really even start counting UNTIL the parts are received as you noted. I've been in the parts gathering phase now for about 3 weeks.

jlee

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Wow, this is moving fast. Ordered on 1/6, VIN on 1/7, just told D1 status today!
Just ordered one and the process seemed pretty unstructured. Wondering how I get updates. Are they just emailing this out to you? Am I supposed to get an order confirmation of some kind?

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
I put mine in on 12/30 and I got a VIN just over a week later. When I ordered, the sales manager stated he thought most likely a March delivery. After reading the comments, I'm guessing he will be correct.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered one and the process seemed pretty unstructured. Wondering how I get updates. Are they just emailing this out to you? Am I supposed to get an order confirmation of some kind?
Dealership has been texting me updates. I also have it on the order forum but that system still doesn't show it in the system.

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Once you have your VIN you can ask Jeep Chat on the Jeep website.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I put mine in on 12/30 and I got a VIN just over a week later. When I ordered, the sales manager stated he thought most likely a March delivery. After reading the comments, I'm guessing he will be correct.
Per jeep chat, mine is in pre-production meaning all parts are in but it is waiting for a build date.

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
Reach out to your dealer and ask for the “priced order confirmation” a few days after order, which will show the vehicle order number and the VIN, as well as the current build status.

Then you can reach out to FCA chat every so often for updates on the order.

jlee

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Reach out to your dealer and ask for the “priced order confirmation” a few days after order, which will show the vehicle order number and the VIN, as well as the current build status.

Then you can reach out to FCA chat every so often for updates on the order.
I'll do that and really appreciate the guidance.