4xE Order Status??

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
What’s the Crypto tracker and how do you access it?
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.12503/

This is the only tracker I know about, and I've just assumed this is the crypto one, but i don't see anything associated with this threat that refers to it as "Crypto Tracker." Maybe there is another tracker?
Yes, that's it. The main hosting site is Cryptostickers.net as Aaron mentioned above. The tracker in that thread is simply a direct link to the cryptostickers site.
Sponsored

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
I broke down and reached out to Jeep chat today, which is kind of sad since I work at a dealer and have 0 information on my order...

Anyway, my Jeep is still D status. When I asked why, I am apparently in pre-production and waiting on parts...

Anyone else given an update similar to this?

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
That's exactly my status and exactly what they said to me last week. I ordered a Sahara on 12/1

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Ordered 01/02. Rubicon, Sting Grey, body-colored top, steel bumpers, all-weather floor mats.

Jeep Chat says all parts have been received and the build is set to start soon, but couldn't give me any ETAs.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Ordered 01/02. Rubicon, Sting Grey, body-colored top, steel bumpers, all-weather floor mats.

Jeep Chat says all parts have been received and the build is set to start soon, but couldn't give me any ETAs.
We are close except color and I added cold weather, proximity key and front camera. No leather and no body color fenders.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Smokelaw1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None....
My rubicon, sting grey, one touch, no leather, cold weather, front camera moved into G code (Trim) this morning. Dealer is expecting late January delivery.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I was really patiently waiting, not thinking about it too much, until this week I crossed the 6-week mark on 1/13. I'm really kind of thinking/hoping to get mine no later than the end of February, but with COVID so rampant all bets are off for normal delivery expectations.

But come on Jeep, why not at least let us play with the build tool while we are waiting!!!! Throw us a bone at least!

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
My rubicon, sting grey, one touch, no leather, cold weather, front camera moved into G code (Trim) this morning. Dealer is expecting late January delivery.
Lucky ducky! I'm beginning to think order date is not as relevant on 4XE as I once thought. I ordered 11/6 and am way behind some of you LOL

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I'm not really putting much value into the guestimates we are getting from the dealerships. There are just too many variables at play considering COVID and its a VERY new model for Jeep. Both elements are likely to have some impact on typical delivery time frames. Koons told me 6-8 weeks when I ordered on 12/1 and 6 weeks was two days ago and Jeep is still just gathering parts.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Lucky ducky! I'm beginning to think order date is not as relevant on 4XE as I once thought. I ordered 11/6 and am way behind some of you LOL
As others stated, I'm guessing it highly depends on inventory as to who gets what first. It will be based on what you ordered. I would guess the more options you put on the vehicle the longer the wait could be. They still have a lot of the other models to make which use almost all of these parts.

Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
First Ever order and jeep. Ordered Jan 5th, Sahara 4xe, Sting Grey, Hardtop, Safety Group, and Hitch, Any ideas on when it will be available? Told D Satus Yesterday.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Your order is very much like mine, Sahara, hard top, tow package, both safety groups, etc. Ordered 12/1, been in D status for as long as I can remember now. No one has any ideas on delivery times so far. I connected with Jeep Chat last week and was told "vendors were being notified to provide parts"

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Your order is very much like mine, Sahara, hard top, tow package, both safety groups, etc. Ordered 12/1, been in D status for as long as I can remember now. No one has any ideas on delivery times so far. I connected with Jeep Chat last week and was told "vendors were being notified to provide parts"
Thanks!

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
Per Jeep chat just now: I can see your vehicle has completed the initial build and is at the body vendor now having any additional or options equipment installed. This is the last stage in the build and will soon be moving onto shipping!

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
KSpider that's great! Maybe you will be the first to get yours!

When did you place your order? And is it a Rubicon or Sahara?
Sponsored