multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
All things considered, I believe FCA is doing a much better job of delivering the 4xE and 392 than Ford has with the Bronco. We’re talking, what, a year from flash to bang? Less actually. Compared to the decade and a half since the original New Bronco concept from Ford, that’s looking pretty good!

Let me take you back to 2004:

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? DF7053CC-4430-4E81-BD41-B60F17DBCC28
Sponsored

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
Just spoke with Jeep chat on my 4xe rubicon order. They said it is in scheduling status waiting for all the parts. I placed the order with Dave smith in Idaho on nov 13.
my 11/18 order (vin 11/21) is in same status, spoke with jeep chat today... waiting on parts. (I told them "ok, ill check in again tomorrow!" and I don't think the lady got my joke)

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Crypto hasn't found my sheet but Jeep chat just said I'm also in gathering parts stage.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Jeep Chat told me they no longer give status codes.
Yes, they now apparently just give a verbal description. When they said gathering parts for assembly, I replied "so D1?". That's when they said they no longer give the codes.

Sponsored

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
Ohhhh congrats! Did you find out from your dealer or jeep chat? Were you a day 1 order like me? Also, is yours a Rubicon or Sahara? I know, lots of questions - but I am excited and hoping mine is in the same status.
I work at a dealer outside of St. Louis :)

I ordered day 1, loaded up Rubicon with a soft top.

So fun fact, my Jeep switched back DOWN from D1 to D status... not sure what's going on in Toledo, but I want my darn Jeep! Lol

OP
OP

Smokelaw1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None....
Damn, I had forgotten how much “fun” it is to wait for any tiny crumb of info on a new build.
Apparently mine (ordered 11/12) went D1 today.

Skeethree

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe, 2022 Rav4 Prime, 2020 Highlande Hybrid
Occupation
Architect
Hhaha if Jeep is only charging $4k for the 4XE, it means that after deducting the $7.5k tax credit we'd be cheaper to get the 4XE than a standard V6. I'd want to trade my brand new JLUR right away lol
AFter the tax credit, the 4xe Rubicon is about $3000 cheaper than a similarly equipped V6 Rubicon. I ordered mine 5 days ago, no point in buying the standard Rubicon anymore.

jdeolivares

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
AFter the tax credit, the 4xe Rubicon is about $3000 cheaper than a similarly equipped V6 Rubicon. I ordered mine 5 days ago, no point in buying the standard Rubicon anymore.
It’s even better than that according to my analysis.
I went to the Jeep web site and determined the base price of standard rubicon to be $43710. I arrived at that by making sure no options were selected that added cost. I then added in th options that are standard on the base 4xe. Those are. Rock trac, 8.4inch audio, black sun rider roof, LED lighting and auto transmision. That came to $49690. The base price of the 4xe with the same options is $51695. So the 4xe costs $2005 more than the comparable gas only model. You subtract off the $7500 tax credit and the 4xe costs $5495 less than the gas only model.
Now add in the reduced gas cost due to the improved mpg and electric only mode along with the improved acceleration and torque. The 4xe is a winner. Now the big question is reliability. I already ordered one so I am willing to take that chance. There is no doubt, FCA wants to sell a lot of 4xe’s.

Sponsored

eLECTRICON

I work at a dealer outside of St. Louis :)

I ordered day 1, loaded up Rubicon with a soft top.

So fun fact, my Jeep switched back DOWN from D1 to D status... not sure what's going on in Toledo, but I want my darn Jeep! Lol
Ya...I got bumped from 01/12 to 01/22 for delivery date. My dealer call and told me.

Skeethree

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe, 2022 Rav4 Prime, 2020 Highlande Hybrid
Occupation
Architect
It’s even better than that according to my analysis.
I went to the Jeep web site and determined the base price of standard rubicon to be $43710. I arrived at that by making sure no options were selected that added cost. I then added in th options that are standard on the base 4xe. Those are. Rock trac, 8.4inch audio, black sun rider roof, LED lighting and auto transmision. That came to $49690. The base price of the 4xe with the same options is $51695. So the 4xe costs $2005 more than the comparable gas only model. You subtract off the $7500 tax credit and the 4xe costs $5495 less than the gas only model.
Now add in the reduced gas cost due to the improved mpg and electric only mode along with the improved acceleration and torque. The 4xe is a winner. Now the big question is reliability. I already ordered one so I am willing to take that chance. There is no doubt, FCA wants to sell a lot of 4xe’s.
I don't think there's any difference between the standard Rubicon and 4xe soft top (my '18 has the standard Sunrider), but was not aware of the different transfer case and don't even know what the Rock trak is. My salesman didn't mention this when I placed the order, but did say I could upgrade the soft top if I wanted to. My Jeep lives in a garage so I'm fine with the standard soft top. Looking forward to 4xe arrival in early March or so.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Anyone know how much the sky one touch option will cost? Will it cost the full $4000 even though the 8.4 and alpine are standard?