Fancy

Fancy

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler JLU Sahara
Just checked on Jeep chat and all items are available for my build. Just waiting for Assy.
Woohoo!! Hopefully it won’t be long now!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fancy

Fancy

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler JLU Sahara
You can still get the colored ones. But on public roads they have to be white or amber. But, you can use halos.
Awesome!! Thanks!!

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Thank you!! I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about something!! Lol!
I felt the same way when I bought mine. Still feel that way when I get to go back home and get to drive it. I’ll live vicariously through you until this assignment is over, so keep me posted!

Sponsored

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Do you want to use both the OEM center brake light and a brake light ring? If so, Quadratec is selling a brake light ring with a "Y" adapter for plug-and-play installation.

I bought the rigged ridge version (requires splicing) and removed the OEM light/bracket.

20190705_093740.jpg
i'm planning on getting the quadratec one since it doesn't require any splicing, but its not even shipping till first week in October :(

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
I've got the rugged ridge brake light ring. The third brake light is still visible over the 35, so that's still plugged in too.

Looks awesome. With the wheels I have, the light really shines bright. There's no way someone behind me won't know I'm braking.

20190807_221912.jpg

Here's a crappy picture of the awesome set up, lol

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
i'm planning on getting the quadratec one since it doesn't require any splicing, but its not even shipping till first week in October :(
I'm no expert at wiring. I can honestly say that either cutting/splicing or tapping into the existing wiring is very easy.

shmpls

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, BMW M4
I just ordered the two Delta spare lug lights. Will have them on Wednesday. Just one opinion, but I am not a fan of the full ring lights. It could be because I have only seen it on a jeep in my parking ramp that looks like a rolling aftermarket bling catalog, but I wanted something more subtle that meets the requirements (my first preference would be to just ditch the third brake light entirely). I just want to get rid of the light blocking the rear view as well as making it easier to throw lumber or whatever in the back when the top is off and have it rest on the tire instead of the plastic light assembly.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara & 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Heads up. I have the Quadratec light ring on order. They are saying September or October.
Agreed. I ordered the Quadratec one about a month ago and I got an email saying it will probably be October before I receive it.

Sponsored

Loki Kai

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Anyone know of a source for the male plug to match the factory harness? Would like to be able to quickly swap back to the original 3rd brake light or remove the ring if needed.

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Anyone know of a source for the male plug to match the factory harness? Would like to be able to quickly swap back to the original 3rd brake light or remove the ring if needed.
The Quadratec light ring has a Y connector, no splicing.
They are on backorder, supposed to ship in Sept or Oct?

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Hopefully someone can answer this for you (and me). I could quit waiting on the Quadratec backorder.
Sponsored