Sponsored

$295 SiriusXM Year Subscription Option

TripleB

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ (Sold), 2013 JKUS (Sold), 2015 JKUR (Sold)
Does this option include the antenna and a 1 year subscription or just a 1 year subscription? What I want to know is, if I don't get this option with the Jeep will it come with a SiriusXM antenna and can I get a subscription later?
Sponsored

Bgs133

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150
Take the 3 month trail period once you purchase the Jeep. Call and tell them you want a 12 month plan, they will say $295. Tell them no thanks, way too high of a price...hold on let me connect you with our promotions department. It will come down to around $10 per month. NEVER give them a CC number or Debit card to pay the bill. Please send me a invoice. I have 3 radios with them and do the dance every year.

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Take the 3 month trail period once you purchase the Jeep. Call and tell them you want a 12 month plan, they will say $295. Tell them no thanks, way too high of a price...hold on let me connect you with our promotions department. It will come down to around $10 per month. NEVER give them a CC number or Debit card to pay the bill. Please send me a invoice. I have 3 radios with them and do the dance every year.
Try $5 a month for the last ~7yrs for me. This was just the music subscription. You can call them and tell them you’ll cancel unless they do $5 per month. They usually do it for 5 months or 6 months as that’s what I have done the last 7 years. I was fully ready to cancel if not. That sub is literally and genuinely only worth $5 a month to me.

After my 1yr free service that is what I’ll do. When I called to cancel my old vehicle they tried 4 times to get my new vehicle info. Just refuse to give it to them. If you do they will haggle you everyday.

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
Yeah, you get an email like every week with a "limited promotion" price....then the next week its the same...and so on. Yeah, dont give them a credit card...they will auto renew and make it hard to cancel
Sponsored