Sponsored

About to finish year 3 of a 4 year lease. Looking for feedback on options. warranty and buyout.

Mccorm67

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara
Just signed a lease so it's relatively fresh, dealer provided the buyout price, plus a $350 fee. As far as tires, I would need to replace if less than 1/4" tread remaining. One shout out to the forum for all of the great info, the dealer tried to sell me an additional 4 oil changes (in addition to the 2 free they provide) and I reminded them about Jeep Wave. "I don't think the 2022's are covered for oil changes anymore, but I can check" Low and behold the Wranglers are covered for 3 additional oil changes, so I saved a few hundred bucks, at least as far as having to use the dealer for those.
Sponsored

Mccorm67

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara
Just signed a lease so it's relatively fresh, dealer provided the buyout price, plus a $350 fee. As far as tires, I would need to replace if less than 1/4" tread remaining. One shout out to the forum for all of the great info, the dealer tried to sell me an additional 4 oil changes (in addition to the 2 free they provide) and I reminded them about Jeep Wave. "I don't think the 2022's are covered for oil changes anymore, but I can check" Low and behold the Wranglers are covered for 3 additional oil changes, so I saved a few hundred bucks, at least as far as having to use the dealer for those.
Although, Jeep Wave may still require I use the dealer, whatever, still seemed like a win lol