Sponsored

'22 Rubicons pulled from Ordering System

Newwilly420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
I started shopping with 6 months before I need the Jeep. Crazy we can’t order and crazy it’s taken so long for some of you. I’m considering a Gladiator. Can still order with a manual. Any one make that call? Am I foolish for considering the JT? Can’t wait past October.

Boogey

First Name
Rami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S 2021
Went to submit my order this morning and dealer told me the '22 Rubicons have been pulled from the ordering system. Maybe to make way for the '23 order opening up in June?

Super bummed.

You cannot order two door Wranglers, period , as well. 2 Doors are out.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Yeah I’m assuming if I order a 20th anniversary 392 on June 15 I’d be lucky to get one by December but probably looking closer to January - February 2023.

Last edited:

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Went to submit my order this morning and dealer told me the '22 Rubicons have been pulled from the ordering system. Maybe to make way for the '23 order opening up in June?

Super bummed.
No surprise since May pricing guide hasn’t dropped yet 🤷‍♂️

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I feel very fortunate to look out my window and see my beautiful 2021 Hydro blue Rubicon 2 door 6 speed ragtop! I can't believe all the restrictions on a so called special order. No more 6 speeds, no more 2 doors, no more rubicons....I want to throw up a little.......

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Something I find interesting is it seems different dealers are getting different information from Stallantis. I tried to order a 2022 Grand Cherokee L Summit last month & was told by my dealer, and another dealer that orders were closed for 2022s. On another forum a member was able to order a 2023 last week (5/11) and has a POC with a vehicle order number. I've contacted 3 different dealers asking about submitting an order for a 2023 GC and have been told by each that the ordering system is not open. Well how then was this other individual able to place an order and receive confirmation of his order 🤷‍♂️

OP - did you check with other dealers just to confirm the Rubicon was no longer available?

Sponsored

OP
OP
OrangeYaGlad

OrangeYaGlad

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Something I find interesting is it seems different dealers are getting different information from Stallantis. I tried to order a 2022 Grand Cherokee L Summit last month & was told by my dealer, and another dealer that orders were closed for 2022s. On another forum a member was able to order a 2023 last week (5/11) and has a POC with a vehicle order number. I've contacted 3 different dealers asking about submitting an order for a 2023 GC and have been told by each that the ordering system is not open. Well how then was this other individual able to place an order and receive confirmation of his order 🤷‍♂️

OP - did you check with other dealers just to confirm the Rubicon was no longer available?
I have not checked with any other dealers. Based on the pricing I received, I'd be hard pressed to find another dealer willing to give me that price. However, I could just ask and verify.

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tuscadero JLU 4XE, 22 Snazzleberry JLU 4XE
The MY23 order bank opens up in mid-June. They'll likely rollover the MY22 orders that haven't been built into the 23 when they shift production. The down side of not getting MY22 order in right now is the likely price increase on the new model. With an order placed, you get price protection with most dealers.

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tuscadero JLU 4XE, 22 Snazzleberry JLU 4XE
I have not checked with any other dealers. Based on the pricing I received, I'd be hard pressed to find another dealer willing to give me that price. However, I could just ask and verify.
If you're ordering your Jeep, there's a dealer in GA and one in LA that are offering 4%-5% off Invoice. You'd have to pay to get it delivered or picked up.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered on 12-4, still in D, no build sheet. :(

We ordered a 2-Door Tuscadero Rubi (loaded) on 12/4, picked it up on 3/28. Sorry to hear yours hasn't been built yet. :(

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase