DSW21

DSW21

First Name
Danny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUR
Jurassic Park vibes...

Views from Frederick Watershed this weekend.

IMG_3747.jpeg

OP
OP
DSW21

DSW21

First Name
Danny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUR
Build Update: 1 Year Later

Nearly 1 year into ownership and I've had an absolute blast with this Jeep. In that time I've traveled from Maryland to Virginia, to West Virginia, to Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, and New York, and all along the east coast down to Florida. Went rock crawling at Peters Mill Run, camped out the back on various road trips, and woke up in the back to a sunrise in Myrtle Beach, SC. The design, comfort, features, functionality of this Jeep all more than meet my needs and in many ways EXCEED them. This has been my first experience with Jeep and I honestly have ZERO complaints. Could some things be better? Absolutely. Are there areas that need improvement? Without a doubt. But considering the uniqueness of this vehicle, its obvious capability both on and off road, it has been an experience unlike any other vehicle I've had. It's brought me closer to nature and the outdoors and it's even helped me challenge myself to step out my comfort zone. An added bonus is that I've met some really cool people along the way! Who can honestly say that about their vehicle besides Jeep owners? It's truly in a class of its own and I'm excited for what the next year has in store.

The photos below were taken at Assateague Island National Seashore in Maryland. I've spent much of this summer driving a few hours to take advantage of the sun and real estate here. Plus I've been able to put my Rhino Rack roof rack and batwing awning to good use!

Full list of mods I've installed on the Jeep in the last 6 months:

Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform
Rough Country Tailgate Table
WARN Grille Guard Tube
Maximus-3 Front License Plate Bracket
Diode Dynamics Clear LED Side Markers
Diode Dynamics SS3 Max LED Amber Fog Lights

Side steps & winch are on order and will be covered in the next update. :)

IMG_2822.jpeg

915D3F3A-7D01-40E3-A241-E6FE6662C494_1_105_c.jpeg

Advertisement

Rancho

Advertisement