2023 Waiting/Venting Room

PandaJL

First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Wrangler
Hi gang. Small update (yes, I'm still waiting... 😪... Any of the other OGs around from when this thread was in its first 5 pages? 🙈🤣)

Sooo I'm on day 151 since I ordered, which also works out to 21 weeks and a few days change.

Jeep was supposed to ship on Dec 23 after sitting at JS status for a couple of weeks (shipped to storage).

I spoke with my guy at the dealership yesterday and he said that in his system my Jeep had been "just shipped" but it also showed a ship date of January 8th. He was gonna try and get to the bottom of it, but I doubt it has actually shipped put as I have been unable to find a window sticker for it yet (🇨🇦 here so trackers don't work for me).

I will call back on Tuesday or Wednesday next week to see if there are any answers and if I have an estimated arrival time (dealer said once it shipped he could get a 10 day window of its arrival....)
Still here. Ordered and paid deposit late July 7/27 though I think my tracker shows 8/1

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hi gang. Small update (yes, I'm still waiting... 😪... Any of the other OGs around from when this thread was in its first 5 pages? 🙈🤣)

Sooo I'm on day 151 since I ordered, which also works out to 21 weeks and a few days change.

Jeep was supposed to ship on Dec 23 after sitting at JS status for a couple of weeks (shipped to storage).

I spoke with my guy at the dealership yesterday and he said that in his system my Jeep had been "just shipped" but it also showed a ship date of January 8th. He was gonna try and get to the bottom of it, but I doubt it has actually shipped put as I have been unable to find a window sticker for it yet (🇨🇦 here so trackers don't work for me).

I will call back on Tuesday or Wednesday next week to see if there are any answers and if I have an estimated arrival time (dealer said once it shipped he could get a 10 day window of its arrival....)
I’m still here but hoping this month not to be 🙏🏽 mine was built as of 12/22 still hoping the estimated 01/14 delivery date sticks. If it does will be exactly 180 days from order to delivery.

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
I’m still here but hoping this month not to be 🙏🏽 mine was built as of 12/22 still hoping the estimated 01/14 delivery date sticks. If it does will be exactly 180 days from order to delivery.
Built on 12/19. Est del 1/20 but not hopeful. No shipping date yet. Just now approved for shipping.
kinda bummed

Dallas911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2023 392XR
Me receiving my order confirmation vs. me receiving my "scheduled" notice 7 months later:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Waiting/Venting Room 1672849851657

Last edited:

Sponsored

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Dang my delivery date just got pushed back to end of January instead of mid-Jan 😭

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Day 158 (or 22 weeks & change) since I ordered on Aug 2.

I have no delivery date at the moment. Not even a rough estimate. I got a somewhat passive aggressive email from my dealership that I'll quote below and share.

If there is no update or change to the Status of the order then I would have nothing to communicate. Your vehicle is currently sitting in ‘KZLD’ which means In Transit Delay.

MMCS ETA TBD

When it ships I will certainly communicate this to you…

Thanks

ItsUhJEEP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Toady, I get to change my signature status to "in production" after 4months of confirmed-D1-D-D1...

YEWWW!

ItsUhJEEP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Toady, I get to change my signature status to "in production" after 4months of confirmed-D1-D-D1...

YEWWW!
And... there very next day, I get the notice that it is built and shipping 1/23. My siggy gets another amendment

This was pure agony after the 3 month mark! I was getting real pissed and after owning 3 Wranglers, my thoughts were tipping to Bronco/Tacoma/Vespa.

Sponsored

Dallas911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2023 392XR
Funny, I don't remember ordering the D1-to-D REGRESS option.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Waiting/Venting Room 1673197760328

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
The only thing I have to vent about right now is the fact that I'm still a little over 2 weeks from my scheduled build date. A LOT can happen in those 2+ weeks.

Atomic5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLR 🛸
The only thing I have to vent about right now is the fact that I'm still a little over 2 weeks from my scheduled build date. A LOT can happen in those 2+ weeks.
Looking back at the tracker, the 2-DOOR RUBICON hasn't had any movement from D1 -> E since 12/19. Hopefully soon.