Sponsored

2023 Waiting/Venting Room

iam4usee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep GC Summit (WL)- Two-tone (Ember Pearl)
That’s insane - one month order to delivery?! You know you’re in the venting thread of people who are many months in right 😂😂😂
Many months in...at D status/absolutely no movement...$1,000 deposit and nearing my 100 day anniversary, and all I have to show is a Jeep congratulatory order email and a VIN number...crazy.

Dealer is checking to see if my discontinued Ember Pearlcoat selection could be the culprit, but it can't...multiple dealerships have recently received my exact order...no fucking lie!
Sponsored

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
Same here… If I didn’t want half doors so bad I probably would have found something close enough by now.
I’ve probably got a long way to go too then. My one must have is the half doors. I only ordered 3+ weeks ago, but two door, MT and half door package will probably put me back for a looong wait.

LKG

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR (soon), Gen 2 Cummins, 22 Sport Alt. R.I.P
It seems that 4xe orders are getting processed crazy fast (arrived at the dealer end of last week).

1666906594340.png
Damnit, I ordered my JLUR Sep-24 and it's still just showing Order Confirmed!

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
Tomorrow is suppose to be my new Ship/Build date. I know the trackers update 1 day behind. So hopefully I see a tracker update on Saturday?? This sucks. 7/16 order and I just sit here waiting while I see 4 doors and 4XE just flying through. At least the 392s know the pain

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Tomorrow is suppose to be my new Ship/Build date. I know the trackers update 1 day behind. So hopefully I see a tracker update on Saturday?? This sucks. 7/16 order and I just sit here waiting while I see 4 doors and 4XE just flying through. At least the 392s know the pain
I feel you. 7/15 here and waiting until 11/3 to see if it finally starts the build. Which if it does means likely early December delivery???

Sponsored

Jeepalady17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wragler Sport S
I like that, I would have bought hella yella if available, saw the high velocity on some modified 4 door rubicons and thought it looked good on them, but was unsure it would look good on a stock 2 door sport- I ordered the base sport - so I ordered white thinking high velocity would only look good on something built up. Yours looks great and seeing it on a 2 door sport makes me think I should have gone with high velocity.
Love it,,, I have ordered the High Velocity 2-door Sport S and after seeing your photo I am getting excited... LOVE the look :clap:

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
The best way I've come up with checking up on my order is typing my VIN into that URL that shows the build sheet if there is one. I doubt my guy at the dealership is routinely checking the status of my order, and I haven't heard from him in a few weeks..... So seeing if I have a build sheet is the best i can do. I figure if it comes up, I'll know I'm very close to my jeep hitting the assembly line.

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7
Its been 10 days since I've emailed my dealer for a status update and so I emailed them this morning. I couldn't hold off any longer.

13 weeks since I've ordered.

Also, I've been on jeep's car finder on their website and there are SO MANY dealerships within a 300 mile radius of me that have in 2 door rubicons. One of them is close to my build with the exception of the top and fender flares. (I did not get color matched)

Really cute of jeep to fulfill lot orders before sold orders.

There were literally dozens of 2 door jeeps listed as in stock. A few others being built or in transit but a lot of in stock.

Infuriating.

Meanwhile I'm putting so many freaking miles on my 2020 and my trade in value for the mustang plummeted.
There are 0 2 doors around me, and there is 1 within the price Im willing to spend with the front camera within 500mi according to cars.com so looks like I keep waiting.

I’ve probably got a long way to go too then. My one must have is the half doors. I only ordered 3+ weeks ago, but two door, MT and half door package will probably put me back for a looong wait.
Im in the same time frame as you and looking at jeeptracker it looks like the 2 door and for me the premium soft top are what will slow down my order. All we can do is wait I guess.

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR

PandaJL

First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Wrangler
https://www.susqauto.net/inventory/...4wd-sport-utility-vehicles-1c4hjxcg2pw503277/

This one is similar to our build.
Although it has the white top and fenders, it also has Premium half doors.

Located in PA.

There are 7 white 2 door rubicons within 300 miles of me. This was the only one that came anywhere near close to my build.
OK so this is kinda crazy then. The only differences I can see here between this and my build are some adds I don’t have (fender, hardtop color matched. Headliner, towing, and lift gate upgrade). What I have that this doesn’t is steel bumper and turbo engine.

I wonder why Jeep just wouldn’t build your order or my order rather than one to sit on the lot. I was assuming the half doors were the hold-up on our orders. If this didn’t have the matched hard top and had the turbo engine, it would be very, very very tempting. If I could edit my build right now, I’d have color matched fenders anyway, and I’ve heard the headliner is pretty nice to have. Steel was a “take it or leave it” for me, but I decided to go for it to avoid the sunbleaching. I guess this one really proves there’s no rhyme or reason to what is built when.

Sponsored

iam4usee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep GC Summit (WL)- Two-tone (Ember Pearl)
After almost 100 days, and a few "professional" emails this week to my dealer, I am now D1.

He apparently called and spoke to Jeep. To anyone else feeling frustrated, it may be worth talking to your dealer to get the ball rolling.

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
Really wish the tracker would work properly. Tracker is showing built on 10-19, I have build sheet & window sticker and nothing since. Dealer says it was loaded into a rail car on 10-20 and should be arriving soon.
Been trying to not drive the trade as the mileage is getting close to 100k but both kids need a car this weekend and so do I.

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
Really wish the tracker would work properly. Tracker is showing built on 10-19, I have build sheet & window sticker and nothing since. Dealer says it was loaded into a rail car on 10-20 and should be arriving soon.
Been trying to not drive the trade as the mileage is getting close to 100k but both kids need a car this weekend and so do I.
I guess it took me typing this out to make something happen.
It’s now showing shipped with a delivery date if 11-8 ( was 11-22).
At least now I can tell my bank something so I don’t lose our 4% rate.

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
Picking this up today! Thank you for a place to commiserate during this wait. I hope you all get great news very soon. Fingers crossed for lots of positive updates for all of you!

83D32220-9C59-47E9-B863-4EB8D060FD3B.jpeg

FB519B9D-A5DB-4FA4-A2D8-337B43CF2087.jpeg

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
Picking this up today! Thank you for a place to commiserate during this wait. I hope you all get great news very soon. Fingers crossed for lots of positive updates for all of you!

83D32220-9C59-47E9-B863-4EB8D060FD3B.jpeg

FB519B9D-A5DB-4FA4-A2D8-337B43CF2087.jpeg
Congrats. She’s beautiful
Sponsored