Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Hey @Opus you wanna make a friendly wager as to who gets their Jeep first?
Heck no! I know this con. You get me to bet that I'll get my Jeep first... just a small bet you say. Then, as time goes by you pull the old... "wanna go double-or-nothing and make it really interesting". Next thing I know we're racing for pink slips. And only THEN do you reveal that you've had your Jeep this whole time and have just been hanging out with us losers until you could find the right mark to fleece. Oh no, buddy, I'm not falling for that... again. :)
Sponsored

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Heck no! I know this con. You get me to bet that I'll get my Jeep first... just a small bet you say. Then, as time goes by you pull the old... "wanna go double-or-nothing and make it really interesting". Next thing I know we're racing for pink slips. And only THEN do you reveal that you've had your Jeep this whole time and have just been hanging out with us losers until you could find the right mark to fleece. Oh no, buddy, I'm not falling for that... again. :)
Lol, no double or nothing, no pink slips, you can pick your winners prize, Iā€™ll pick mine, no Jeep ownership up for grabs.

Plus, I do not know of any šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ factory orders that have come in yetā€¦.. There is a real chance you could win this! šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I got my VIN a couple days after ordering, but i'm still C.
I'm in the same boat. Got my VIN from the dealer but the tracker still says no VIN.

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
Good point. I haven't been in D1 long enough to work up a good head of righteous indignation... yet. Since the dealer gave an estimated date of October 20 I think I'll be ready to resume complaining if/when that date comes and goes with no changes... :)
Yeah, I have a ship date of 10/13 which I know is most likely a build date. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll all be back to grumble about shipping and delivery in a few weeks

Sponsored

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
VIN wonā€™t show up until itā€™s scheduled.
I'm probably the odd man out here but I'm actually hoping my delivery date is after the first of the year. If my new Jeep comes in after the first and I sell my current Jeep before the first I won't pay any personal property taxes on either one next year. That will save me well over a grand. That means I can buy a really cool angry grill :rock:

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
a really cool angry grill :rock:
I was with you right up to then... then, it was suddenly like you were speaking Greek... the words just didn't make sense any more... :)

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I was with you right up to then... then, it was suddenly like you were speaking Greek... the words just didn't make sense any more... :)
šŸ˜‚ That was said in complete jest. I'm really eyeing those chrome 20 inch rims for my XR :CWL:

Sifko36

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
Last I heard my build date was 10/4. Wondering if I missed that with all the movement today? I know typically tracker updates the day after Jeep does. So since today is my build date Iā€™m hoping for movement tomorrow. But I am one of the unlucky with D1 to D regress. I talked to my dealer on Saturday but I was at WDW and the phone call was short, he mentioned Oct 4, but also mentioned the regress. So idk

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
Last I heard my build date was 10/4. Wondering if I missed that with all the movement today? I know typically tracker updates the day after Jeep does. So since today is my build date Iā€™m hoping for movement tomorrow. But I am one of the unlucky with D1 to D regress. I talked to my dealer on Saturday but I was at WDW and the phone call was short, he mentioned Oct 4, but also mentioned the regress. So idk
I just got my email today but the build date shows as yesterday so tomorrow for you would make sense.

Sponsored

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I called the dealer today and they have no update for me other then the same waiting to be scheduled and gave me VIN that he said was populated on 22.Sep but they gave me a VIN a month before that. Going on almost 80 days with no movement. Keep seeing all these others go from ordered to scheduled so quick. šŸ¤¬šŸ˜­

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I called the dealer today and they have no update for me other then the same waiting to be scheduled and gave me VIN that he said was populated on 22.Sep but they gave me a VIN a month before that. Going on almost 80 days with no movement. Keep seeing all these others go from ordered to scheduled so quick. šŸ¤¬šŸ˜­
Yikes. I'm sorry. That sucks. Other than maybe the XR package I don't know what might be holding you up. Everything else in your order seems pretty straight-forward.

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Yikes. I'm sorry. That sucks. Other than maybe the XR package I don't know what might be holding you up. Everything else in your order seems pretty straight-forward.
Maybe dealer allocation could be holding it up. Looking at what the dealers have, there arenā€™t even many on the lots or in production here. The few I see on Jeep are for 4xeā€™s. But they didnā€™t say anything was holding it up and they were hopeful that maybe I could see movement in the next week or 2. But I canā€™t cancel and go with another dealership because they arenā€™t taking reign orders anymore but then Iā€™d be back at the end of the line starting all over.

OP
OP
Opus

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Maybe dealer allocation could be holding it up. Looking at what the dealers have, there arenā€™t even many on the lots or in production here. The few I see on Jeep are for 4xeā€™s. But they didnā€™t say anything was holding it up and they were hopeful that maybe I could see movement in the next week or 2. But I canā€™t cancel and go with another dealership because they arenā€™t taking reign orders anymore but then Iā€™d be back at the end of the line starting all over.
Yep. I see on the Jeep Tracker that I am one of only two Jeeps currently on order from my dealer. Mine was in July but the other one wasn't until late August.

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
I went 77 days as confirmed before switching to D1. If the dealerā€™s dates are right Iā€™ll only be in D1 for 20 days before production. Weā€™ll see what happens then.
Sponsored