Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
I wish they had said something. Prior ordering I called and asked around what the current typical wait time is for Jeep builds. Many said 8 to 10 weeks . I am being patient and see what happens.
Also, I think Stengaaa and I discussed this following thought, maybe they don’t have the MT fix/part yet, and decided to build the remaining 2023s to make room for the 24s, and hold on to the 23s until they have the fix. Then install and ship?
just a wild guess.
Sponsored

Kata_Rina

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude
That thought crossed my mind. Perhaps the parts are on order and they just want to make sure they have them on hand. Our Jeep is being build the checks keep going up the process is just very slow. We are at 774 .

danthecoolish

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 1994 YJ, (ordered) White 2023 2dr
JC today told me they're having technical troubles with the online tracker. Mine says still in production but it's actually shipped with ETA in a week and a half.

mcdonoab

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2DR Willys V6 MT (On Order), 2022 BMW X4 M40
JC today told me they're having technical troubles with the online tracker. Mine says still in production but it's actually shipped with ETA in a week and a half.
@danthecoolish - Your order was for a MT, right?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
That thought crossed my mind. Perhaps the parts are on order and they just want to make sure they have them on hand. Our Jeep is being build the checks keep going up the process is just very slow. We are at 774 .
If it makes you feel any better, I'm at 4,400 checks. Order in Dec of 2022.
They will build the MT vehicles, except when exactly it will be at the dealership is really unknown. They have to solve the issue, or just insure they really solved it, because they will use that MT for the 2024s.
I would say this recall is an "unknown" for jeep. Keep what every they tell you for dates with a bunch of salt.

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
When did you go into Production? That info would give everyone else in Production a feel for what is maybe happening with their vehicle.

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
Yep, MT 2dr rubicon.
That's great news. So, if the Tracker is messed up, folks should be able to ping their dealer ship, tell them they heard the Tracker is messed up, and get a better Status on their vehicle.
I can't do that because I've punched out of my Order.

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
Dan, the only thing that throws me about what JC is saying, is I don't see Window Stickers yet. I think that is separate from Tracking info.

Sassenach

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Are you referring to jeep tracker?

Sponsored

EGreen

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys Sport 3.6 MT
I was told by my dealer that my MT is built and in storage status. Advised he will check in with his rep for further.

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
This was in my email today

IMG_2470.jpeg
That makes sense. Build the vehicles, get them out of the way to wait for the Software. SW always takes longer.
Being an Engineer, and knowing that this is a Design Change, you are looking for major sign-offs in the Jeep Hierarchy. They need to make sure it not only works, but is safe.
Considering how this is moving, it's pretty quick.