Vehicle(s)
2002 Dakota, 2017 Cherokee, 2023 Willys XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Higher Education
Clubs

From the "What? Me Worry?" department:

Jeep Tracker decided it wasn't sure where my Jeep is or when it will be delivered, to switched the Arrival Date from Today (5/24/2023) to TBD. The good news is that it arrived Peterson's in Nampa on Sunday, the 21st. We're scheduled to fly down to pick it up on the 2nd. Can't wait to get it!

Inventory control...not a priority it seems. :CWL: :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1684936792480

Michaelodeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Sahara 2001 MT; On order JLU Willys 2023 MT
I hope my jeep arrives before October because I received the mopar door sill guards today from amazon and they said install by October of this year on the box 😂
Just heard that mine has moved to JS so supposedly its built and the dealer swears that there are no recalls on the vehicle out of the factory.

Sponsored

JJ_WA

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Higher Education
Clubs

HA! I think Jeep's figured it out on tracking my Willys. It's not sure when or how it got there, but it's there:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1685020034499

Michaelodeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Sahara 2001 MT; On order JLU Willys 2023 MT
Just a heads up to anyone waiting on a shipped order. Mine has been in shipped status for 2 months and was finally told yesterday that it's being held in MI with 1000's of others because of damage from a storm. No timeframe moving forward.
Guessing that must be related to the widespread weather event near the end of Mar beginning of Apr.

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
Guessing that must be related to the widespread weather event near the end of Mar beginning of Apr.
[/QUOTE
Michaelodeon, when did you go into Production. That date might give other MTs waiting for an updated status, to have a feel it they are maybe Built too?

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 2dr Wrangler TJ - Total loss 01/01/2023 :(
Just a heads up to anyone waiting on a shipped order. Mine has been in shipped status for 2 months and was finally told yesterday that it's being held in MI with 1000's of others because of damage from a storm. No timeframe moving forward.
🤚 Me! That would be me! 58 days shipped today! 😑 Only difference is supposedly mine is still sitting in Belvedere OH and i cant get ANY answers other than "inclement weather hold".

Also.. @Shark01 was pretty much told the same as you and theirs just showed up last week.. so there's that!

Last edited:

Sponsored

derpderp01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Wow, mine was built a day before yours, with the same arrival date and dealer, however no clue where it is.

HA! I think Jeep's figured it out on tracking my Willys. It's not sure when or how it got there, but it's there:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1685020034499

JJ_WA

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Higher Education
Clubs

Wow, mine was built a day before yours, with the same arrival date and dealer, however no clue where it is.
Be sure to reach out to Kent @12psi . DM me if you need contact information. He has a system that's sees more information than the Jeep Tracker.