First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord Sport
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Same here got the email yesterday. Estimated build date on the email I got from the dealer says 2/17/23.
When do you think the jeep will be delivered to your dealership? Any guesses?
Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I sort of thought it was funny and makes it unique, but it's making my husband nuts already.
Yeah, my OCD would never allow that to stay that way... :)

IMissHawaii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Sigh. Mine went to D1 on 1/27 with estimated build date of 2/11 per dealer. Was hoping for an update today but no luck so far...
I was scheduled on 1-27 with my dealer saying the build date was expected on 2/11. Jeep (not tracker) sent an email on 2-10 stating my Jeep went into production. Tracker has not been updated. I just checked the Jeep site (https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing) and my jeep has been built and has shipped as of today. Tracker still shows D1.

Fingers are crossed for you....

Sponsored

chelsea.norman15

First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity Willys Sport.
I sure hope so. I look at the order build tracker on this forum daily and the 392’s that are now going into production have July and August order dates for the most part, so I don’t like my odds of a quick delivery haha.
What is this order build tracker? Is there a link for it?

s2k4play

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
There is hope out there, I ordered my Sahara High Altitude on December 10th 2022. It arrived at the dealer on February 9th.

It sat in the shipping yard for 2 1/2 weeks before it was shipped out. JeepTracker and the Jeep Order tracker both still have my Jeep not shipped yet.

So it took 2 months from the time I ordered to when I took Delivery.

FX44AU

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR (on order)
When do you think the jeep will be delivered to your dealership? Any guesses?
No clue to be honest. I was hoping before the end of April but It seems like things have been going quicker recently.

IMissHawaii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
There is hope out there, I ordered my Sahara High Altitude on December 10th 2022. It arrived at the dealer on February 9th.

It sat in the shipping yard for 2 1/2 weeks before it was shipped out. JeepTracker and the Jeep Order tracker both still have my Jeep not shipped yet.

So it took 2 months from the time I ordered to when I took Delivery.
Is there a way to track it through the shipping process?

Sponsored

s2k4play

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Is there a way to track it through the shipping process?
I don't think there is a way for customers to see where it is in the shipping process.

My situation was different than most Wrangler orders. I'm in Ohio and they wait until there is enough Jeeps to put on a truck heading towards the dealer.

I could have walked to the factory to pick up my Wrangler in the amount of time it took them to ship it.

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
I was scheduled on 1-27 with my dealer saying the build date was expected on 2/11. Jeep (not tracker) sent an email on 2-10 stating my Jeep went into production. Tracker has not been updated. I just checked the Jeep site (https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing) and my jeep has been built and has shipped as of today. Tracker still shows D1.

Good to know! The last email I got from Jeep was on 1/28. Nothing yet today. But hope springs anew! ;)

FX44AU

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR (on order)

That was shipped quick!