First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, reign wrangler unlimited rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Does anyone know if the discount offered off the Jeep build site (when you sign up with your email) comes off the dealer's side of the deal? I thought it was a manufacturer's rebate from the factory but my dealer is saying that they won't honor it with the custom build discount only if I revert back to the MSRP - I thought it was a factory discount that didn't impact the dealer?
I had some confusion with an offer I received. I contacted Chrysler through chat. They confirmed the dealer was correct not honoring the offer I had. They explained it to my satisfaction. That being said if the offer was valid the dealer would be reimbursed. Something sounds fishy with your situation.
Sponsored

Segmaster01

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Renegade Latitude
Occupation
Business Owner, IT Technician
Built and shipped! 72 Days from ordering to shipping. Not too bad.

Delivery estimate was 3/10 prior to status changing to KZM, now it shows nothing. Going to reach out to the dealer on Monday and see if they can give me a more accurate estimate.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1675404168275

Dgnfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I had some confusion with an offer I received. I contacted Chrysler through chat. They confirmed the dealer was correct not honoring the offer I had. They explained it to my satisfaction. That being said if the offer was valid the dealer would be reimbursed. Something sounds fishy with your situation.
Thank you! I'm going to try to call customer service today. I tried the chat but they said there is a special incentive area - chat didn't save the phone number and a survey request popped up before I could copy it down =/

Banjomule

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JLU
For those of you that have gotten the $500 or $1000 incentive offers off the build and price tool- does the pop up show the offer or just a sign up to ā€œget exclusive access to future offersā€?
Whenever I do the build and price I just get the email signup. Iā€™ve deleted cookies and tried several times. I did sign up for the exclusive offers about a week ago and havenā€™t seen anything yet.

Thanks in advance for your help! I have a Punkā€™n Willys XR in production right now!

Jeepmojave85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Iā€™ve got a $1,750 private offer, $1000 private offer, $500 bonus offer because my employer and something better work or Iā€™m going to be pissed lol. Especially after I was told they donā€™t accept tread lightly and 3 weeks later they changed their entire buying program from 4% to 6% and now accept tread lightly for 7%.

Sponsored

BigC9164

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR
132 days later. It shipped! Headed to mall of Georgia jeep. Fingers crossed I get it next week!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here DF2ED04D-48FD-4944-8E68-778EE5077A10

Baumsquad

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Dealer sent me this today. I ordered it on 7/15.
Scheduled 12/20
In production on 1/27 and build finalized on 1/30
Delivered today. Long wait time but a very quick build and delivery to Kentucky.
Will go check it out tomorrow.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here DF2ED04D-48FD-4944-8E68-778EE5077A10
Which dealer did you go with? Ordered my Granite Sahara from Dan Cummins. Now in waiting mode.

Baumsquad

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I used Lindsey as well, she has been awesome. I am outside of Chicago and trying to figure out a reasonable flight to fly into Lexington. They want stupid money for that short flight so it looks like I wont be flying down until late next week at the earliest. You can say hello to mine when you pick yours up since it sounds like you will beat me there.
Working with Lindsey as well. She has been solid with communications and such so far. Glad to see the positive feedback!

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Just got a courtesy email from Cara (Jeep) that my vehicle was built and shipped...about 5 days after the tracker told me LOL

Sponsored

bc103

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Just got the dreaded 4ak and fell all the way back to C...... Any other Punk'n's get kicked back down today?

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Just got the dreaded 4ak and fell all the way back to C...... Any other Punk'n's get kicked back down today?
Nope. I feel like the SOT option is what might be the issue right now. My Punkn has been in production since Monday though, hoping there aren't any issues as I didn't think production lasted but 3-4 days usually.

bc103

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Nope. I feel like the SOT option is what might be the issue right now. My Punkn has been in production since Monday though, hoping there aren't any issues as I didn't think production lasted but 3-4 days usually.
That was my thought too, I have the SOT. I went to D1 on 12/20 like you.

FX44AU

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR (on order)
Not a Punk'n but I also got the 4AK code and confirmed with the dealer that I'm back to C status. I haven't made it to D1 yet, but I was in D status.
Sponsored