Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
Received

Found the $1750 Offer in my email last night. Just in time for my delivery day tomorrow. 😬
Damn I’m not getting that 1750 email, checked my spam and everything. Tried building a bunch of jeeps last night too.

I did get contacted by a local Jeep dealer last week that said I expressed interest in a grand Cherokee, told him it must have been a mistake, maybe he took me off the list. I did think maybe it was regional, but you are in my region so idk why they don’t like me.
Sponsored

Mbehnke74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S (Sold) Hubby 2020 JLU Sport S
Damn I’m not getting that 1750 email, checked my spam and everything. Tried building a bunch of jeeps last night too.

I did get contacted by a local Jeep dealer last week that said I expressed interest in a grand Cherokee, told him it must have been a mistake, maybe he took me off the list. I did think maybe it was regional, but you are in my region so idk why they don’t like me.
Same here. No luck with me getting the $1750. I have tried even with a different email and check spam folder. I’m still not receiving the $1750 one. Weird about the Cherokee calls also. I was getting calls from a dealer also about a Cherokee.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT

Sponsored

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR
I just signed up for $1000 in Bonus Cash that expires March 3 so maybe I will get the $1750 email later. Hoping to have the truck by the 3rd or 4th week of February.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Check your email that you used to get the $1000 offer. Me and t00lband525 got it yesterday.
How do I sign up for either of these?

Disregard. I figured it out. Went to the Jeep website to start building again and got the $1,000 offer!
Maybe I'll get that $1,750 in an email soon!

Last edited:

Mbehnke74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S (Sold) Hubby 2020 JLU Sport S
So bummed. My Jeep was shipped back in 12/30. Est delivery date keeps changing. Was 2/3, 1/30,1/27,1/24 now back to 2/3. This stinks. I ordered it back on 9/3. I have been without a car since 11/8 and having to stress getting rides from husband and son to and from work since then. This has been so frustrating and the worst experience ever. I don’t understand how some people have all the luck and have been getting their Jeeps so quickly while others have been waiting forever. I ordered a 4 dr pretty basic Sport S M/T. The only thing I added was hardtop and Alpine sound. I’m so over this wait

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration

I did check my emailed $1750 offer again and it shows my zip code which I entered when I signed up for JEEP updates.

Edit: Yes we are in the same region. (Orlando is Regional Zone Office)

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Wish I could transfer one of these $1,000 who need it, but clearly says transferable only within immediate household as validated by address, won’t be able to use in 392.

Sponsored

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
I can’t even get the $1000 offer to pop back up on the site no matter what I do.

In addition to being contacted by the closest dealer to my house about a grand Cherokee last week, I also got a credit card offer email from Jeep last week. So maybe I got the short straw and got a credit card offer instead of the 1750 offer.

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
How do I sign up for either of these?

Disregard. I figured it out. Went to the Jeep website to start building again and got the $1,000 offer!
Maybe I'll get that $1,750 in an email soon!
I got the $1750 when I signed up for updates on the 2023 wrangler and I got the $1000 one when I signed up on the build part of the site 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll see which one they let me use at the dealer when I pick up. Hoping any day now. I think the $1750 is if you buy and not lease and the $1000 is either buy or lease.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
I got the $1750 when I signed up for updates on the 2023 wrangler and I got the $1000 one when I signed up on the build part of the site 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll see which one they let me use at the dealer when I pick up. Hoping any day now. I think the $1750 is if you buy and not lease and the $1000 is either buy or lease.
Letting you use both would be nice!

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I can’t even get the $1000 offer to pop back up on the site no matter what I do.

In addition to being contacted by the closest dealer to my house about a grand Cherokee last week, I also got a credit card offer email from Jeep last week. So maybe I got the short straw and got a credit card offer instead of the 1750 offer.
I got a credit card offer too 😂
Sponsored