2023 Orders - Check in here

redrobin

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4xe
Thank you! This has been painful. My dealer told me I was looking at maybe 3 months of waiting, but that has come and gone. I was told my production date was supposed to be somewhere around 10/7, but that didn't happen either. I can't get any more info from my dealer, he says he has no idea, and another dealer told me that no more diesel orders will be accepted after this month. I can't get anywhere with JeepCares.... so, I'm worried.
I ordered 10/6 ordered confirmed with vin 10/7 and that is where I have been since. Ordered Sahara 4xe loaded with everything. I waited 50 years for this Jeep. That’s why everything. Called my salesperson this am nothing. I’m not patient but I suppose I will have to learn 😔. I wonder the hold ups
Sponsored

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
I ordered 10/6 ordered confirmed with vin 10/7 and that is where I have been since. Ordered Sahara 4xe loaded with everything. I waited 50 years for this Jeep. That’s why everything. Called my salesperson this am nothing. I’m not patient but I suppose I will have to learn 😔. I wonder the hold ups
Awww you've been waiting 6 weeks? How cute! 😜

redrobin

First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4xe
Awww you've been waiting 6 weeks? How cute! 😜
Well it seems like a long time I know that there has people waiting longer. I’m in this for the long haul. After waiting 50 years what’s another 3-4 months. I was just wondering if any of the options will hold up things longer? I ordered tow/ both safety/ cold weather/ side steps/ mats/ and gribs. 50 years ago I could jump in now I need just a little help. Just a little. I’m just still excited and will be until I see her😀

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Well it seems like a long time I know that there has people waiting longer. I’m in this for the long haul. After waiting 50 years what’s another 3-4 months. I was just wondering if any of the options will hold up things longer? I ordered tow/ both safety/ cold weather/ side steps/ mats/ and gribs. 50 years ago I could jump in now I need just a little help. Just a little. I’m just still excited and will be until I see her😀
Man, you just missed the early 4xe rush. Those things seemed to be cruising through the process in days to weeks instead of months. I still bet you get it before year end to get you the incentives.

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
for the purposes of planning ahead. If your jeep doesn't have any accessories to install (slow it down), and there is no damage on the line. What is the typical time to build a jeep?

Edit for clarity: I worded my post poorly. I meant, once the vehicle begins being built, as in, it's on the line, it's been painted. Like how long do these typically take to get down the assembly line.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
...you may want to hold off on any financing decisions. Noone has the answers but there is a large population here that are 3-5 months into this waiting game.

CreepyCrepe

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge Green JLUWS, 20 Honda Pilot Elite
Clubs

...you may want to hold off on any financing decisions. Noone has the answers but there is a large population here that are 3-5 months into this waiting game.
@redrobin - Yep, ordered 9/16, moved to D1 10/28, no estimated build date as of yet.

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
for the purposes of planning ahead. If your jeep doesn't have any accessories to install (slow it down), and there is no damage on the line. What is the typical time to build a jeep?
Roll a 20-sided die and multiply it by Pi and add the curb weight of your Jeep and divide that answer by 7 and you'll have the number of weeks.

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
The 2023 took 4 months. The 2021 took 4 weeks. Yours could show up next week or next year, it's really a crap shoot.

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
Roll a 20-sided die and multiply it by Pi and add the curb weight of your Jeep and divide that answer by 7 and you'll have the number of weeks.
The 2023 took 4 months. The 2021 took 4 weeks. Yours could show up next week or next year, it's really a crap shoot.
OK I worded my post poorly. I meant, once the vehicle begins being built, as in, it's on the line, it's been painted. Like how long do these typically take to get down the assembly line.

Sponsored

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
OK I worded my post poorly. I meant, ONCE the vehicle begins being built, as in, it's on the line, it's been painted. Like how long do these typically take to get down the assembly line.
OH, I see. Well, in that case, you want to roll a 12-sided die and multiply the result by Pi.

muttycollie

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Willys S, 2006 Grand Cherokee Laredo

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screenshot_20221116-145402_Firefox

Ok so Jeeptracker and Jeep were just hours behind my dealership's email. In this instance, I would say that Jeeptracker is still running well.

23xr392

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
OK I worded my post poorly. I meant, once the vehicle begins being built, as in, it's on the line, it's been painted. Like how long do these typically take to get down the assembly line.
Nobody knows, some sail through on the same shift, then there is the other end of the scale, this guy spent more time being built than most of us whiners have in it all together.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 45595542-B5B9-41E2-881C-1A7C00D165B2
Sponsored