2023 Orders - Check in here

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Jeep's data is so poor. Lots of Jeeps with incorrect dates, skipping entire statuses, and showing up all of a sudden at dealers.
Makes one wonder if the systems and inventory tracking are just as bad on the supply side.
Sponsored

daboink

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Wrangler JL 3.6
Occupation
Design/Builder
110 days since Order Confirmed (58 days since 2023 production started on 8/19). Must be at D as I reached out to dealer and got my VIN. I donā€™t think the Tracker shows until I get to D1 - Scheduled. Seems like 392s are slow out of the gate (figuratively not literally!).
PNG image.png
Man Oh Man... That is a bit of a wait. I am similar except the Sky One Touch. I could assume that is a different production item that changes supply, but who knows. Best of luck; I am sure they are going to move soon.

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
Went onto the Jeep site to check the tracker and there was a pop up asking for feedback... I closed it too fast and now it's not coming back up... I'd LOVE to give feedback about how if they can't actually update it, maybe don't even make it an option!

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
Status is at 82 days in ā€œCā€! I just want someone to let me know why no updates šŸ˜©
3C8FFA34-6A1F-4EBA-8B11-D40A4135518E.png
It's because The Almighty saw what you were doing to yourself.

Sponsored

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon

DMVPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LS500, Defender 110, F150
I just got an email from jeep tracker, shows my delivery date changed from 10/19 to 11/08 despite the fact that my jeep is literally at the dealership right now lol
My Jeep skipped the shipping (still says TBD) and went directly to "delivered". Sweet right? nope... Took another week to actually show up at the dealership.

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 8.45.07 AM.png

Jean Genie

First Name
Jeana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Willys, 2023 HVY Rubicon XR
Rubicon 4xe with Cold weather group - It does not exist ANYWHERE!
I've searched a ton of locations, They don't exist! Boston, MA. Tahoe. Colorado. All of these places have 4xe Sahara, non-4xe Rubicon and others with cold weather. but no Rubicon 4xe with cold weather.

Also, this combination is not available on the Jeep.com Build site.

Am I wrong in thinking that Jeep is not building this combination? Or is it just not a recommended order that dealers make?

I think that my order is doomed!
My local dealer (Maryland) has 3 on the lot (White, HVY, Silver Zenith) and 4 in transit. I notice my local dealer often has several Wranglers with the exact same configurations, just different colors. I am personally a big fan of the Cold Weather Package. The remote start in the winter is the best.

Soggybottomboy

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon JLU.
Occupation
Retired from Retards
Has anyone opted to put their phone number in to receive updates on their build? I kinda want to but I get enough spam calls as it is and don't want anymore.

SBB

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Has anyone opted to put their phone number in to receive updates on their build? I kinda want to but I get enough spam calls as it is and don't want anymore.

SBB
I did and I've only gotten one text when I went from C to D1 status. No spam so far.

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
My local dealer (Maryland) has 3 on the lot (White, HVY, Silver Zenith) and 4 in transit. I notice my local dealer often has several Wranglers with the exact same configurations, just different colors. I am personally a big fan of the Cold Weather Package. The remote start in the winter is the best.
I searched the inventory within 250 miles of Maryland, and nothing. There are plenty of 4xe Saharas with it. I wonder if some jeep dealers don't list their inventory on the jeep site.

T_Town392

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
what options did you spec?
392XR
Just the usual. Hard top, no half doors, front cam. They charged me 2.5K on top of MSPR. Made me put a 2.5K deposit down. Seemed annoyed when I told them I had no interest in their financing. I wish I had gone with another dealer. I donā€™t want to mention them by name because Iā€™ve been told they will sell your Jeep out from under you in the blink of an eye.

Willysfan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Machinist
Clubs

After 3-1/2 months I finally have a build sheet on crypto!!! One step closer.
Sponsored