2023 Orders - Check in here

AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
So my dealer told me I had a build date as 10-1 all trackers still show order confirmed, asked my dealer and now it shows no build date then I get this email, has anyone got one like this? What does it mean? My dealer wasn’t to worried about it but I’m freaking out
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 750D3448-5D47-4401-A6E7-6B2FC5D7E6D3

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Decent MT movement the last 2 days. 11 into production and 4 built. More than we've seen in just about forever. Down to 57% at C & D1. It was in the high 80s for a long time.

MT1014.png

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
So my dealer told me I had a build date as 10-1 all trackers still show order confirmed, asked my dealer and now it shows no build date then I get this email, has anyone got one like this? What does it mean? My dealer wasn’t to worried about it but I’m freaking out
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here MT1014
I got an order confirmed email and generic emails every time line changed status but nothing like that email.
when was your order placed?

crackofdawn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Of course after posting this morning about not getting a shipped update, I just got notified that I'm in 'shipped' status. That being said, in the official Jeep tracker my arrival date went from 11-16-2023 to "TBD" - not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I imagine 11-16 is way later than it will actually arrive if it's already on a train today.

Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
I see a lot of Rubicon XRs, that were ordered around the same time I ordered my Willys, in D1 and beyond but I'm stuck in C :mad:
C or D1, it doesn't seem to make a difference for me. I went from C to D1 in 14 days, but now I am on day 53 in D1. They must have schedule me for November or something like that back in August...

Shasha1334

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock edition
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here MT1014

Getting close!!
May I ask what options you had? Seems like you spent quite a long time in Production. Mine has been in Production for 11 days, so trying to figure out how long I can expect my Jeep to be stuck with the body vendor.

Willysfan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Machinist
Clubs

It sure would be cool to have a video of our jeeps rolling down the production line. Come on Jeep, it can’t be that hard to install a couple of web cams in the factory.

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Mine are cloth. Surprisingly the cheap sports seats have a tan option. I wonder why Jeep didn’t offer the Rubicon cloth seats in tan.
They offered it on the JK (at least with certain color options, like Tank), and while I don't have the data that @NDRugby has, from real world observation, it was an option not selected very often.

Sponsored

GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

They offered it on the JK (at least with certain color options, like Tank), and while I don't have the data that @NDRugby has, from real world observation, it was an option not selected very often.
I didn't try other exterior colors just the Earl so maybe it is available but u don't see it in the configurator. Probably want to push to leather to increase the margins.

I'll likely put covers on the seats so I'll be able to get what I want.

After U

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JKURXR
May I ask what options you had? Seems like you spent quite a long time in Production. Mine has been in Production for 11 days, so trying to figure out how long I can expect my Jeep to be stuck with the body vendor.
Pretty much everything. Half doors, XR package, LED, Cold weather, trailer. It was at the body vendor for about a week.

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
I didn't try other exterior colors just the Earl so maybe it is available but u don't see it in the configurator. Probably want to push to leather to increase the margins.

I'll likely put covers on the seats so I'll be able to get what I want.
That was what I meant was offered on certain colors (like Tank) on the JK - Tan leather.

I'd personally never have a JK or JL without leather. Dirt / mud / dog hair wipes right off.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
It sure would be cool to have a video of our jeeps rolling down the production line. Come on Jeep, it can’t be that hard to install a couple of web cams in the factory.
You could even build a system that triggers access to the cameras based on VON/NAME or VIN. Then only the person who could access the camera while your Jeep is on the line is you (other than Jeep employees of course). That would be amazing. But since they can't even deliver correct, real time tracking data, I won't get my hopes up....
Sponsored