2023 Orders - Check in here

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
I see 2 MT 2 doors in Cryptostickers "last 24 hrs" update.
Todays movement for MTs. #of vehicles that moved into each status.
A75AD25B-3C57-4A7F-9CEC-BF59D1817E45.jpeg

Laulop

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
And it arrived… 6/15 order, 10/5 delivery.
2023 Sahara Altitude
Sting Gray
3.6 Auto
LED
Dual Top
Gorilla Glass
Safety and Advanced Safety
Towing
Doors Off Mirror Kit
Cold Weather

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here A75AD25B-3C57-4A7F-9CEC-BF59D1817E45
Congrats!! Looks great, enjoy it!
But wow production-built-ship-delivered went by so quick for you. In a matter of hours to days after waiting months in C and D1 👏🏼

stojanowski

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, JK
My 12 texas heroes that have had theirs delivers what was the wait between say D1 and delivered?

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
I'm strongly considering placing a second order for a 4xe (instead of my manual) with a different dealer, or may be the same one, to see which arrives first and just eating one deposit. Am I crazy?
Do it! i wasn’t required to pay a deposit with my dealer. salesman and co-owner of the dealership are friends of mine, but I think they only require $200 deposit anyway. A red 4xe was delivered on the truck with mine. It was not a sold order. It is a small town dealer and they have 2 or 3 new 4xe on the lot for sale if anybody wants to make a trip to NC

Sponsored

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
First time participant here...

2023 392XR -
Ordered June 7th
Vin received June 26th
Scheduled D1 September 7th...sitting 26 days in this status.
Dealer advises ship date was 10/5, now 10/7....

After much reading these past few months, I've decided it must be dealer allocation... starting to see 23s show up here and there with later order dates. Am I supposed to believe the tracking apps are so delayed that the order would ship here in a couple days while still sitting in D1 on the site???
Trackers seem a little sporadic for some. Mine was accurate up until it was built. No more updates and then it showed up at the dealer without ever showing shipped. After I took delivery the tracker updated to “delivered”

t00lband525

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP Wrangle Sahara Altitude
Dear eight-pound six-ounce newborn infant Jesus. Don't even know words yet just a little infant...can you please deliver my Jeep to Farrish?

Goodness, this is just nuts. Built on 20 September - Shipped on 23 September from Ohio...seriously, I calculated I could walk from Stafford, VA to Toledo, OH in 13 days.

Sold my current Jeep to a friend today and I'm super happy for him because he's getting a great Rubicon. He always had his eye on it so I'm glad it worked out. I actually had it sold (tentative) to a couple in NC but when he said he wanted it. They had not 100% committed. I couldn't pass up a friend's request.

Anyways, I've been waiting to get this 392 since June. I'll report back on how the process goes with Farrish. I went with them because they seemed like they were hungry to get into Koon's market share and I'm always willing to go with the underdog. I've got a super good credit score so I hope they don't make up for the sale in interest....will see.
Fingers crossed you get good news soon! Please do report back your experience with Farrish. Going to be placing an order with them soon (for some of the same reasons you explained) and would love to know how it all went. I’m definitely a little nervous about the rate as well, even with a top notch credit score.

LadyMilenko

First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport
Exciting!! Maybe it won't be long now. My original estimated delivery once it went into productionwas 11/1. It was built in 1 day and once it was built delivery changed to 10/17. It was delivered Saturday night to my dealer and it has been sitting in my driveway since late yesterday. My dealership gets truck deliveries straight from Toledo with no rail involved though.
Congratulations! Mine was originally expected 11/1 also and changed to 10/18
Would certainly be ideal if it was delivered to NJ earlier. Guess I better plan on cleaning my '20 out earlier than planned

LadyMilenko

First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport
Exciting!! Maybe it won't be long now. My original estimated delivery once it went into productionwas 11/1. It was built in 1 day and once it was built delivery changed to 10/17. It was delivered Saturday night to my dealer and it has been sitting in my driveway since late yesterday. My dealership gets truck deliveries straight from Toledo with no rail involved though.
Did the tracker ever update that yours had shipped?

Sponsored

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security
Did the tracker ever update that yours had shipped?
Mine never did. Went from Production to Delivered...in 4 days! Picking it up Friday...can't wait, although I am a little sad that I'm getting rid of my 2013 Infinity G37S Convertible...but it's time....

JLmoto519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLU Willys, '04 M3
"My first Wrangler. Hope I picked the right one! ha

8/30 ORDERED & CONFIRMED

WILLYS JLU, SILVER
3.6L, AUTOMATIC
PREMIUM SOFT TOP
TOW AND HD ELECTRICAL PACKAGE

Pretty simple I think. Hopefully that speeds up the process a bit."

Update :like:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 8.56.53 AM

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Fingers crossed you get good news soon! Please do report back your experience with Farrish. Going to be placing an order with them soon (for some of the same reasons you explained) and would love to know how it all went. I’m definitely a little nervous about the rate as well, even with a top notch credit score.
I've purchased three Jeeps from Farrish over the years (all were on the lot). They are pretty good to deal with and are very familiar with out-of-state sales. Wasn't much pressure in the F&I office as I recall, but I'm pretty good at making it clear I have little patience for it.

Will5511984

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Army, Farmer
Today marks day 14 of shipping. 14 days to go 579 miles. Can they drag this out anymore?!?

18 days from ordered to scheduled.

35 days from scheduled to in production.

14 days from in production to built.

1 day from built to shipped.

14 days (and counting) from shipped to delivery. Dealer told me last Friday it was 3hrs away.

This process is starting to get pretty frustrating.

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Today marks day 14 of shipping. 14 days to go 579 miles. Can they drag this out anymore?!?

18 days from ordered to scheduled.

35 days from scheduled to in production.

14 days from in production to built.

1 day from built to shipped.

14 days (and counting) from shipped to delivery. Dealer told me last Friday it was 3hrs away.

This process is starting to get pretty frustrating.
Better then some of us who ordered months ago still waiting to be built.
Sponsored