Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
Could be... could not be. I've been in D1 for 44 days and no movement on the tracker... but doesn't mean I'm in E!! I have no idea where mine stands. Typically it's been a month between D1 and E... but I'm not one of those lucky ones.
I'm not one of the lucky ones either. D1 for 36 days. Dealer previously gave me build date of 9/26, but I have not gotten any updates this week. Still waiting....
Sponsored

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
I'm not one of the lucky ones either. D1 for 36 days. Dealer previously gave me build date of 9/26, but I have not gotten any updates this week. Still waiting....
Same here. D1 since 8/23, also 36 days. Regressed to D in interim then back to D1 now. "Estimated Ship Date", which is really build date supposedly, pushed twice: 9/30 to 10/8. then 10/8 to 10/20.

AmberB

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, jeep
My dealer has been humoring me with "updates" when I ask them but the trackers show no movement for my order since it went to D1 on 8/23. My latest update from them was that my order was kicked to early October, but got crickets when I asked him for an estimated date so I can lock in rates, so I'm assuming I'm in the same boat as you 🤷‍♂️
The waiting game sucks! I just wish I could lock In my interest rate since it’s going up

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
Same here. D1 since 8/23, also 36 days. Regressed to D in interim then back to D1 now. "Estimated Ship Date", which is really build date supposedly, pushed twice: 9/30 to 10/8. then 10/8 to 10/20.
Wow that's torture. I have reached out to my dealer twice since last week and no response yet, so I'm not exactly sure what's going on. Hopefully they will decide to build them real soon.

Grumps

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Reign JLURD
I was also scheduled 8-23 with a build date of 9-23 that is now pushed to 9-29. Guess I'll find out tomorrow if it sticks.

Sponsored

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security
It's here! Just waiting for my dealer to actually tell me....
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1664377410067

Willyslady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 2023 Willys
I made a call to my dealer just before 11:00 am. He said it was in paint yesterday. Tracker was showing "scheduled". 3 minutes after I talked to him the pizza tracker changed to "in production". I'm getting excited over here!!

Sponsored

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE
That’s some serious patience. I would’ve been on the phone that day. 😁
Mine is there as well, was delivered on the 9th of September. They found something wrong with the windshield during the PDI (it looked like a small spot was delaminating), so they ordered a new one. It arrived yesterday and they are to replace it today (Wednesday). That was from Renee. I hope to get an email here tomorrow or Friday saying it passed and I can come get it! I am pretty close, about two hours away, so that should be a little easier for me to get.

On the Gupton thread, one of the other guys took some pics and I counted at least 40 JL's there, so yeah they get a lot. Not sure how many were custom, sold orders and how many they got, but still, that is a lot of Jeeps to get PDI'ed, scheduled, etc. I think it might be more of a throughput issue than anything else, I really don't know how many techs they have that do the PDI and how many Jeeps they can run through in a day.

If you have to fly in, then I would send an email to Renee letting her know/reminding her that you have to coordinate flights, etc. I know she will send a "Welcome" email, but it doesn't hurt to try and get that coordinated early.

Interestingly, I went to the Jeep website and put my 4xe specs in - was really wanting to see if there were any on lots that I could see a "real" picture of. Gupton had one with my same specs and at first, I was like, "Cool, that is my Jeep!" - then I was like "Wait, why are they trying to sell it!" LOL - the VIN didn't match of course, but it was pretty wild to see another there with just about the same specs as me. The only difference was that one had tan seats and I ordered the black. I guess they might have liked my build and ordered another one for them to sell on the lot! HAHA!

dusher

First Name
Dima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dmitriy.cz
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLRU 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation