2023 Orders - Check in here

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Ordered mine back in August. Rubicon with extreme package. Who knows when I'll see it!

jeeporder.png
Before I see mine ordered in July. :( Still can't believe they didn't offer XR package with Manual. Not sure why.
Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
I regressed to D, but I am still showing as D1 on Jeeps tracker and yours.
DM me your VON if you like. I'll look it up. I think I found a potential explanation for the regression, maybe possibly. The tracker won't pick up the regression, but if you were on the tracker when the regression happened we may see something. It won't change anything but at least we can start to see what might be going on.

QuietChaos

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JGCL
HOLY HOLY HOLY!! It’s here!! Interesting to note that the tracker never updated “Shipped”
54FA3892-F23D-4083-A783-154154F13763.png
That is awesome and a quick delivery! :) Mine was built just 4 days after yours with an expected delivery date of 10/25. Crossing fingers it comes sooner!

Sponsored

JeepWhealen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 JKU Sport S Current: 2023 Willys XR
That is awesome and a quick delivery! :) Mine was built just 4 days after yours with an expected delivery date of 10/25. Crossing fingers it comes sooner!
Original delivery date was 10/31 then was miraculously updated to 9/21

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Basically my dealer shows no ship date.... Just scheduled and a VIN on pizza tracker
Hmm well if your VIN is showing on pizza tracker, you def must be in D1. I didn't think it was possible to be in D1 without an estimated ship date being assigned. Granted, as others have noted, that estimated date might slip multiple times... but there should one. Maybe ask your sales guy if they can just send you a copy of your POC so you can check for yourself?

photogal

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Photographer
Dealer texted me earlier today that my ship/build date has moved from 9/16 to 9/20 and I regressed from D1 to D, and said he wouldn't be surprised to see it pushed further. :(

JeepLifeAZ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubi XR
"In Production" 9/12, emailed Renee at Gupton today, she said I'm in JB which is the Body Vendor. I believe that is after the production line.

Sponsored

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
DM me your VON if you like. I'll look it up. I think I found a potential explanation for the regression, maybe possibly. The tracker won't pick up the regression, but if you were on the tracker when the regression happened we may see something. It won't change anything but at least we can start to see what might be going on.
Thanks. Just sent DM

Booker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
It does seek like just a few days ago you took a break from the forum after I got back from my CO trip...nope, that was well over a month ago.
I have put serious thought into putting down another deposit on a new order from the largest dealership in a 200 miIe radius. I'm not quite wealthy enough to flush a grand down the toilet for this experiment BUT☝🏻 I am willing to accept donations for the cause. C'mon guys! Who wants to an answer to the question: Does (dealer) size matter?
My dealer isn’t big here in Atlanta. I signed all the paperwork last Friday and pick it up from their on-site custom shop tomorrow morning.

I negotiated for them to a winch, winch guard, baja designs light, hood bolt lock, and a red delete (I got the brown leather seats specially so there would be no red inside).

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here B3119F86-920D-4552-A8CD-C3A431479D80

MountainRigged

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 23' JLUR 3.0L EcoDiesel
Status by Model/Trim. Yes I am coming up with ways to look at this nonstop to help with the pain of waiting.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here B3119F86-920D-4552-A8CD-C3A431479D80
When I check that site it just shows an error btw but did register.

Will5511984

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Army, Farmer
2 door Rubi? That's what i've ordered and I'm in the same boat. Crpyto is showing very little 2 door progress, and they're mostly sports.
Crypto has been about 3 days behind the other trackers for my build.
Sponsored