2023 Orders - Check in here

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Grand Cherokee
My tracker said estimated ship date of 9/5 then when vehicle was built said TBD. When it updated Monday it said estimated delivery 9/6. Today I checked my tracker and it says estimated delivery of 9/1. So hopefully it arrives tomorrow! Dealer said the other day his status said delayed estimated 9/1-9/6. I hope it arrives tomorrow!
Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
I feel like I see most people with theirs already being shipped on here and havenā€™t seen too many ppl post they were waiting. Maybe I am wrong, or Iā€™m just getting Antsy.
I ordered July 14 and Iā€™m still just confirmed.

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Heres my info:
Order confirmed on 7/9. Order number is 55985670.
None of the trackers show anything further but the dealer has provided the VIN. No idea when to expect a build date or a delivery date.
1661907605700.png
Iā€™m In the same boat šŸ˜¢ ordered 7/14

Ericthemantis

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys 2.0L
Occupation
Software Engineer

Axel2485

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wrangler Sport, '16 Harley Heritage Softail
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Yeah, I am starting to get irritated at the lack of progress in building 2-doors. I understand that the whole build procedure is somewhat different these days due to myriad excuses, but after ordering every car I have owned for the past near 25 years, this experience so far is by far the worst I have had with a manufacturer and dealer. Starting to consider options :(
People are suprisingly understanding when transparency is present. But its the lack of transparency or any real reason what so ever.
-just another 2doorer sitting at confirmed 6/23...
I agree that the lack of transparency in the process is frustrating, but I don't think your Jeeps are being held up just because they are 2-doors. I ordered a 2-door and mine has proceeded fairly smoothly, ordered 7/24, scheduled 7/29, and went into production 8/29.

Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
I contacted Jeep about this very issue yesterday. Jeep told me to contact my dealership, who had referred me to Jeep. If I don't see any movement after most/all of the other orders on this forum do, I'll go full Darren and contact the GM's boss's boss's boss and demand to speak with his/her manager.
Can I be in 3-way?! I want answers too

OP
OP
ZBRA

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
Yeah, I am starting to get irritated at the lack of progress in building 2-doors. I understand that the whole build procedure is somewhat different these days due to myriad excuses, but after ordering every car I have owned for the past near 25 years, this experience so far is by far the worst I have had with a manufacturer and dealer. Starting to consider options :(
LOL, I ordered a 2-door Bronco 20 months ago and still don't have it. Jeep is doing a much better job than many other companies right now. 3-4 months for a new Wrangler isn't bad at all, especially since I ordered the Jeep 6 weeks before they even started building 2023 models.

Bronco Order.JPG

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
I was told the opposite. Last year when we had just gotten a new Grand Cherokee we came across a house and didnā€™t think weā€™d be pre approved but we applied for our first home loan and weā€™re able to get pre approved, but got outbid and put house hunting on hold. But then we had asked if we could get pre approved for more so weā€™d have wiggle room and got a lot more even though we had just purchased a new Jeep. They said itā€™s easier to get the car first then the house because the car can be taken back easily. Doesnā€™t look good when you just bought a house then buy a car because thatā€™s a lot of debt and you havenā€™t had any history showing you can pay for it yet.
I sell cars for a living (used). Auto lenders, at least the ones we use, are generally much more lenient. They arent scrutinizing you the way mortgages do. Get the mortgage first. Sounds like theyre telling you a repo is an easy option to lower your debt to get into a mortgage (taken back)??
Generally mortgage lenders will allow an existing car payment, but to me that payment raises your debt to income ratio which may or may not affect the amount you can borrow on a house. Imo the mortgage is priority and the less debt at that time the better. Just my thoughts.

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sell cars for a living (used). Auto lenders, at least the ones we use, are generally much more lenient. They arent scrutinizing you the way mortgages do. Get the mortgage first. Sounds like theyre telling you a repo is an easy option to lower your debt to get into a mortgage (taken back)??
Generally mortgage lenders will allow an existing car payment, but to me that payment raises your debt to income ratio which may or may not affect the amount you can borrow on a house. Imo the mortgage is priority and the less debt at that time the better. Just my thoughts.
Yeah I get what you mean.

Sponsored

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also the house we are buying is significantly less than what we were pre approved for ($200k less) so even if it does affect it I think we will still be able to get the loan for the house since itā€™s so much cheaper than what we were approved for and what the other house we tried to get was before we were outbid. If we have to we will try and get more time to buy the house, the family member is just pushing us because they want to get it sold.

isash30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 2022, Ordered Jeep Sahara 4xE 23 Sarge Grn
If anyone is interested to see the built sheet here is the link - https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing . Mine shows in production since 8/27 and the built sheet was not populated in the morning. So assuming that the Built is completed and moving to next stage. No Window Sticker yet.

Memphisthetank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Almost there!

Jeep 4Xe Rubicon Black --- unpainted top/fenders, trail cam, prem dual doors, both safety groups, cold/remote pkg, tow pkg, grab handles, cargo tub, leather, plastic mats.

Last 6 Vin - 500933 (not sure if this has anything to do with the build queues--doesn't seem to be the case.)

Timeline:
Ordered with Dealer - 6/4​
Jeep Tracker Order Showed - 6/6 (+3 Days from previous step)​
Dealer Emailed Vin - 6/15 (+9 Days)​
Jeep Tracker "Scheduled" - 7/6 (+21 Days)​
Jeep Tracker VIN Updated - 8/13 (+38/0 Days) <---I would start the shot clock from here, not a bad turn around.​
Jeep Tracker "In Production" - 8/20 (+7 Days)​
Jeep Tacker "Vehicle Built" - 8/29 (+9 Days)​
Jeep Tracker Sticker Available - 8/30 (+1 Day)​
Jeep Tracker "Estimated Delivery" - Blank (previously 10/13)​
Jeep Tracker "Shipped" - TBD​
Jeep Tracker "Delivered" - TBD​

I was a little worried this build would be pushed back further with all the options. I ordered early and the options put me about 1.5 weeks after other builds with less options that ordered around the same time period.

Super surprised and happy to see Jeeps getting churned out quickly around once the production line got fired up for 2023.

Gotta go tire and wheel shopping a little sooner than I expected :)

OHVjerry

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2023
I ordered my JLU on June 2. Currently in the scheduled phase.