Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Willys
Xtreme recon
Ordered 7/1

I got the VIN from my dealer a couple weeks after order with an estimated ship date of 8/24 (D1 status). Asked today (8/14) about the status and everything is still on track for 8/24 ship. Dealer is saying to expect it mid September
Who is your dealer? I have a ship date of 8/18 but havenā€™t been told when to expect it to be delivered. Mid September would be awesome.
Sponsored

FPSRoach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Wrangler JKU
Who is your dealer? I have a ship date of 8/18 but havenā€™t been told when to expect it to be delivered. Mid September would be awesome.
Rick Hendrick Concord, NC. Theyā€™ve been pretty great and keeping me in the loop. My build doesnā€™t have many options, just the XR package. Iā€™m hoping theyā€™re right about the timeframe.

stojanowski

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, JK
So after ordering from Granger and Dan Cummins a local dealer got close enough to make it worth not driving and flying and staying at hotels.... The level of service from the previous two dealers on special orders is above and beyond this local dealer. The dedicated teams make a difference

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here iris

And since everyone else is adding pictures of their builds

Last edited:

dvanmeter768

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 2 door
I ordered a 2 door Rubicon on 6-4, auto, only have order confirmed.
Same with me I ordered a 2 door rubicon / soft top / 4-cyl but I ordered through military car sales their tracking seems different. Like my order number doesn't work on the Jeep site ... weird. Also, ordered on 07/18

Sponsored

Will5511984

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Army, Farmer
Question for the group. If you found a ā€˜22 that was similarly equipped to your ā€˜23 order on a dealer lotā€¦ would you buy it and cancel?

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I couldn't get Reign in a '22 model. If I could I would be tempted, though. There doesn't appear to be any significant upgrades for the '23 I ordered other than those color options.

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
I think itā€™s gonna be real interesting to see what comes out first. I hope yā€™all post on here when you actually get what you ordered. Not in a ā€œnanny nanny boo booā€ kinda way either. Iā€™d be interested to see what colors, what geo area, rubi? Sarhara? Sport? Willy. What engine? Did these bulk dealers get their orders filled first? Maybe- the first ones out the door go to dealers to sell on their lots?!? Do those folks who live close to Toledo get their first since there so close?
Does anyone have any historical reference? How did it go in years past?
Are you reading through the posts? See #1751. Literally three before yours. Pretty good description.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Question for the group. If you found a ā€˜22 that was similarly equipped to your ā€˜23 order on a dealer lotā€¦ would you buy it and cancel?
Eh, it would depend on if it was in the colour I wanted, and if it was missing any of the more expensive/hard to install aftermarket features I wanted.

My one no compromises list on my list was a Manual transmission. I just would not budge on it. There were only 2 in Canada last I checked, and they were in the other side of the country. Didn't care for firecracker red, and I sure as hell don't want a black car in the summer.

I also ordered Earl, which isn't available in '22s, so I'm fine with waitin.

Sponsored

HokieInLA

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda 6
I would in a heartbeat but only if they could at least match the pricing Iā€™m getting on my order which is about 7% below MSRP. Unfortunately I know that no dealer in my area could come close to that *sigh*

MikeyK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Earl
Eh, it would depend on if it was in the colour I wanted, and if it was missing any of the more expensive/hard to install aftermarket features I wanted.

My one no compromises list on my list was a Manual transmission. I just would not budge on it. There were only 2 in Canada last I checked, and they were in the other side of the country. Didn't care for firecracker red, and I sure as hell don't want a black car in the summer.

This ā˜

My order šŸ‘‰ MT and Earl!!! šŸ‘

n8billings

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Earl 6speed
Occupation
Director of Coaching
If it was the same money, yes.

n8billings

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Earl 6speed
Occupation
Director of Coaching

Sounds like we ordered very similar builds. Earl JLUR 6sp mt w/ 4.88ā€™s. Canā€™t wait.

Will5511984

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Army, Farmer
I would in a heartbeat but only if they could at least match the pricing Iā€™m getting on my order which is about 7% below MSRP. Unfortunately I know that no dealer in my area could come close to that *sigh*
Yeah, price is a big point with me too. I found one very similar to my ā€˜23 order, but for some reason- they want over $10k more for it! According to their website anyway. Itā€™s probably already sold anyway.
Sponsored