- ecodiesel
- dark saddle leather
- paint matched fenders/hardtop
- cold weather package
- LED package
- safety/advanced safety packages
- tow package
- super bummed there's not extreme recon package w/ diesel :(

I ordered a 2021 HA and it took FOREVER (5 months) so I passed on it. I'm determined to stick this one out. šŸ™ for a quicker build this time.

Has anyone heard when 23's will start production?
Remind me how long to get a VON/VIN?

So excited!!!

1657327899347.png
Should have an email from jeep with your VON in a few days of your dealer didnā€™t give it too you already. Vin should follow a week or so after but you may have to ask your dealer or go through Jeep Chat to get it as the tracker isnā€™t updating with them (yet) a lot of orders have been scheduled for production already but it could be a while before yours does, production is rumored to start in the second week of August
Sponsored

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Grand Cherokee
I went to the dealer today to place an order and it would not let us choose either safety group. Ended up not ordering.

2 door rubicon automatic
Fully loaded
Both safety groups unavailable.

Anyone have an insight to this?
I ordered my Willyā€™s on 6/9 with both safety groups . This is the first Iā€™ve heard of it not letting someone get the safety groups

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
Probably 23, a lot of people have been posting ship dates for their 2023 orders for mid-late august
I was joking...with all the delays and all....

Storm Cloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lawyer
My dealer let me know today that I have an estimated ship (not build) date of Aug 25.
Mine told me today that my ship (not build) date is Aug 24. Iā€™m kind of thinking this is a mistake, though. I had seen that the dealer systems tell them ship dates, but what that really means is the day the build starts. Iā€™m not holding my breath, but Iā€™m still happy to have a scheduled date after having waited 5 months for one on my last order.

Sponsored

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
I ordered my Willyā€™s on 6/9 with both safety groups . This is the first Iā€™ve heard of it not letting someone get the safety groups
I've been reading these forums like crazy the past week and I haven't seen anyone have issues ordering any safety groups. And someone posted right after me that they ordered today and they were able to add on both safety groups. This really sucks! My SO thinks I should just do without - but our current jeep has both safety groups and I love those features. This new 2 door is going to be my daily driver and with baltimore traffic I need it. (Like today when someone made a right turn in front of me from the left lane. šŸ™ƒ)

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Should have an email from jeep with your VON in a few days of your dealer didnā€™t give it too you already. Vin should follow a week or so after but you may have to ask your dealer or go through Jeep Chat to get it as the tracker isnā€™t updating with them (yet) a lot of orders have been scheduled for production already but it could be a while before yours does, production is rumored to start in the second week of August
Thank you for answering. I'm excited for the process to get going, but I'm starting to remember just how slow it can be from my last order. LOL Oh well, it will be worth it.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

i ordered a granite crystal unlimited willys on 6/9 and i have a vin but im not scheduled yet. rubicons seem like the most built right now, probably because due to the parts shortages, thats all they have parts for.
You're talking about model year 2023. Nothing, not even Rubicons, of that year are being built yet.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I went to the dealer today to place an order and it would not let us choose either safety group. Ended up not ordering.

2 door rubicon automatic
Fully loaded
Both safety groups unavailable.

Anyone have an insight to this?
Did you check with any of the dealerships on the spreadsheet in my sig? Hopefully you didn't pay MSRP or above.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I've been reading these forums like crazy the past week and I haven't seen anyone have issues ordering any safety groups. And someone posted right after me that they ordered today and they were able to add on both safety groups. This really sucks! My SO thinks I should just do without - but our current jeep has both safety groups and I love those features. This new 2 door is going to be my daily driver and with baltimore traffic I need it. (Like today when someone made a right turn in front of me from the left lane. šŸ™ƒ)
I finally got my Jeep last week and am driving across the country with those features right now. I won't be buying another vehicle without them. No way.

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
Honestly at this point I can't tell whos being sarcastic and who isn't so I'm just gonna answer the questions I can
Understandable. My wife doesnā€™t think I am funny, either!

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
Did you check with any of the dealerships on the spreadsheet in my sig? Hopefully you didn't pay MSRP or above.
I see there's a dealer an hour away from me in Gaithersburg. I just talked to SO and told him we're changing plans.

We were going to go back to the dealership we bought our last jeep from because they gave us under MSRP back in 2019 when we ordered our 2020...but after yesterday's visit and no sign of under MSRP I have no desire to return. (Plus we had an appointment with the same guy but he blew us off. And the other sales people lied saying he stepped out...no he was with a customer making a sale off the lot...they didn't have to lie to me but they chose to lie to me.)

I just signed up for tread lightly and going to dig in and do some research with Criswell so I can get my jeep ordered! Worse case scenario, I drive up to PA because I think there's a big jeep dealership up there that does a lot of orders.

Im really grateful I found this forum with all this great information!
Sponsored