2023 Orders - Check in here

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
My guy won't give me a date...he just said "around the end of the month"...mind you I didn't ask him for an exact date though. I dunno if I want to add to my "wait anxiety" 😆
I don't get exact dates either LOL... I've embraced the surprise factor at this point :LOL:
Sponsored

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Hi All, have been in D1 status for a month now. I know a lot of us were "scheduled" on 8/23 and I see a lot of people in that group posting that they are in production. Any idea why some are moving and not others? It has been 2 months since I ordered and starting to get a bit nervous about the lack of movement.

Tracker.JPG
I'm in the same boat as you. Order confirmed 8/18 and Scheduled 8/23.

Last week my dealer finally sent me an update that "it should be in around the end of the month"

I'm not holding my breath 😆

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
I don't get exact dates either LOL... I've embraced the surprise factor at this point :LOL:
It really is the best mindset to keep unless there is an urgent need to get a vehicle replaced or something. Fortunately, I'm not in that position, so I can just be happy for people here who get theirs and vent a bit to others like us who are still waiting at the same time 😅

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Hi All, have been in D1 status for a month now. I know a lot of us were "scheduled" on 8/23 and I see a lot of people in that group posting that they are in production. Any idea why some are moving and not others? It has been 2 months since I ordered and starting to get a bit nervous about the lack of movement.

Tracker.JPG
I was originally Scheduled on 8/23 but haven't move since then. My dealer gave me a build/ship date of 9/29 a couple weeks ago, but it has now slipped to 10/3. I won't get too excited until it is actually built. Hopefully shipping to Tennessee shouldn't be a really long wait. I shouldn't be in too much of a hurry, I still need to sell my 2022 Sahara...

Sponsored

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
You supply the voodoo priestess. I’ve got a dozen chickens in the yard.
I was ordained. Took the online course n printed up my diploma this afternoon.

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
It really is the best mindset to keep unless there is an urgent need to get a vehicle replaced or something. Fortunately, I'm not in that position, so I can just be happy for people here who get theirs and vent a bit to others like us who are still waiting at the same time 😅
Today I have that mindset... tomorrow might be different! LOL. I'm in a lease now so I don't *need* the new one... just want it! Wait... we're supposed to be happy for those that are getting theirs? Whoops. Just kidding... it'll be the rest of us soon enough.

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Today I have that mindset... tomorrow might be different! LOL. I'm in a lease now so I don't *need* the new one... just want it! Wait... we're supposed to be happy for those that are getting theirs? Whoops. Just kidding... it'll be the rest of us soon enough.
It's ok, I've gone through the gambit of emotions so far. Elation to wanting to cancel. I usually try to stay somewhere in between...with mixed results 😆

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
Headed to the railyard with a ship date (per the dealer) of 9/26. Est Delivery Date is still 11/12.

Sponsored

BASKRide

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here jeepupdate

Estimated delivery Nov 19, but in production now!! Wooo Hooo!
Glad to see another midwestern destination, ordered mine Jul 30th, built Sep 15 but delivery estimated 3 Nov, hoping I am not waiting for a trainload to the midwest! I almost bought from Olathe, liked the individual I was talking to when I was just looking for something on the lot (prior to specific order). Good luck hope to see shipments soon, I fully expect my delivery date to improve, hope I am not disappointed!

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here CAF0C223-2DF6-4AB6-9506-C45B1307CFFE

Astheros

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Pilot
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here JR3

my baby got in yesterday! first time jeep owner and first time new car owner. my "newest" car to this date had been a 2011 Pilot that i bought a year ago with 100k so i am excited!

tracker said expected delivery date 10/4 so this was a surprise.

ordered 7/29 so 8 weeks from start to finish. now just have to find time to get down to VA from NYC.

ordered through @Farrish_CDJR and it has been a smooth process thus far.

stojanowski

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, JK
I spoke to my dealer in Austin, TX today and he said nothing was moving for a while but today all his Cherokees are moving so he hopes Jeep has the wranglers moving again soon

I am 32 days in D1
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here JR3
Nyle Maxwell?

debro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordering