2023 Orders - Check in here

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
Seriously though, I am finding some comfort in the fact that lately 2-doors seem to be more freely interspersed with 4-doors in the 24 hour Cryptosticker list.
True. We're in this together and at least we can chuckle about it. It's not like our orders will NEVER get made. I'm just glad that my Honda Civic is still running fine. It sits a 1/8" off the ground and Oklahoma roads are brutal so I needs me mah Jip.
Sponsored

Willysfan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Machinist
Clubs

Update for my Manual Transmission people. Spoke to my sales guy. He had his sales manager call their factory rep about my order. The answer he gave is they do manual transmissions in batches a few times a year, and my order just missed the previous one.

So now we wait. Just thought Iā€™d share what I was told. How true is it? I donā€™t know. But it was what I assumed was going on. Iā€™d hope they do it at least once a quarter. But building started in August, so once a quarter would be November. Oof.
That is a bummer. Must have JUST missed it. My manual transmission just got scheduled for October 10th build date.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Update for my Manual Transmission people. Spoke to my sales guy. He had his sales manager call their factory rep about my order. The answer he gave is they do manual transmissions in batches a few times a year, and my order just missed the previous one.

So now we wait. Just thought Iā€™d share what I was told. How true is it? I donā€™t know. But it was what I assumed was going on. Iā€™d hope they do it at least once a quarter. But building started in August, so once a quarter would be November. Oof.
Do you have an "Estimated Ship Date" from your dealer? Just trying to figure out if mine made this batch since I have a ESD of 10/8. Thanks.

Sponsored

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt

While there may be some truth to manuals being built in batches it doesnā€™t seem like once a quarter is accurate. Iā€™m a 7/8 confirmed order and there have been a lot of manual transmissions ordered after me that have been built.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
While there may be some truth to manuals being built in batches it doesnā€™t seem like once a quarter is accurate. Iā€™m a 7/8 confirmed order and there have been a lot of manual transmissions ordered after me that have been built.
To be clear, once a quarter is just me using a random reference point. But the batches piece being based on when I ordered cannot be true. I went and ran the data and same as you said, people that ordered after me have been scheduled while I sit. At least it's not the only factor I guess.

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Do you have an "Estimated Ship Date" from your dealer? Just trying to figure out if mine made this batch since I have a ESD of 10/8. Thanks.
no

Sponsored

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thereā€™s hope for my 2 door manual friends!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 5A866DF6-E3B1-4FCC-BD0F-D3A0A77633AA
Looks exactly like what I ordered. I'm still just "scheduled", though. Good luck, She's a beauty.

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
To be clear, once a quarter is just me using a random reference point. But the batches piece being based on when I ordered cannot be true. I went and ran the data and same as you said, people that ordered after me have been scheduled while I sit. At least it's not the only factor I guess.
I know youā€™re just repeating what your dealer told you. I just find it almost comical that you and I could ask our dealers the exact same question and get 2 very different answers. So weā€™re back to having absolutely no idea why they do what they do.
My dealer initially said 16 weeks when we ordered. I asked if he had any more info last week and his response was ā€œyour guess is as good as mineā€.

Jeepalady17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wragler Sport S
@NDRugby Hey not sure if it's just me, but I'm not getting daily emails any more. I was, starting a few weeks ago. Then beginning this week it stopped. I turned off then back on the daily email alerts which worked yesterday, but then again I did not get anything today. They definitely are not going to my spam.
I have never gotten the daily emails even tho I signed up for them
Sponsored